Benny fired in 7 days - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    You know that gut bubble feeling you get after eating some good Italian food followed by a cup of coffee? Benny must have that times 10 on anticipation of his fate on Monday.

Unregistered
    He has already spoke with Scott and will be fine. Double agents survive, just ask al pollock.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Commander,,,now there is a hilarious position. Better referred as the magic wand! Commanders are in the Navy!!! But hey he can tell others'I was a commander'🤣
    Commander was known as the last chance position. Anybody could be promoted to commander, once a commander you were no longer protected by a union and could be terminated at any time. That's how the command staff dealt with what they considered trouble making Lt's, Sgt's, and deputies they wanted to let go.

Unregistered
    He has already spoke with Scott and will be fine. Double agents survive, just ask al pollock.
    Another example of someone who shouldn’t be in a position being kept on because why????? Yes you guessed it groveling and licking balls. Wow..... the joke continues..........................

Unregistered
    Another example of someone who shouldn’t be in a position being kept on because why????? Yes you guessed it groveling and licking balls. Wow..... the joke continues..........................
    I wonder if Benny sits around thinking about your anonymous opinion on pay day. My guess is not really.

Unregistered
    I wonder if Benny sits around thinking about your anonymous opinion on pay day. My guess is not really.
    I wonder if Benny sits at home and wonder’s when his last paycheck is???? Trump that MF’er.

Unregistered
    I wonder if Benny sits at home and wonder’s when his last paycheck is???? Trump that MF’er.
    Pay attention Einstein. I’m an SI supporter. The Florida Senate is NOT going against the Gov. Benny is safe til January 2021.

Unregistered
    Pay attention Einstein. I’m an SI supporter. The Florida Senate is NOT going against the Gov. Benny is safe til January 2021.
    GFY you POS Israel supporter. Benny should be saving as much money as he can because unemployment doesn't pay that much. And hopefully your Hero Israel goes bankrupt due to NO paycheck or benefits.

Unregistered
    GFY you POS Israel supporter. Benny should be saving as much money as he can because unemployment doesn't pay that much. And hopefully your Hero Israel goes bankrupt due to NO paycheck or benefits.
    Anger management has made tremendous strides.

Unregistered
    SI has a FLPD Capts pension, he gets SS benefits and Medicare for life. He is good.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast