Moore - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Moore

Unregistered
    Sounds like a stupid bunch of fools and why we can’t ever get out of our own way, but heck, we have some morons now that are probably just as bad, just as incompetent, just as racist and they’re here now...at all ranks.

Unregistered
    School Board Memory Lane
    Anyone remember the silly outfits Sergeant Thurston would wear? He kinda looked like a cross between a circus clown and a pimp. The Miami Northwestern Bulls’ color coordinated suit and hat was something else.
    Then, you had some of our old stations decorated like a museum.
    And of course, who could forget former A/Chief Martin, who never had any work on his desk, but always had food stacked to the ceiling.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    School Board Memory Lane
    Anyone remember the silly outfits Sergeant Thurston would wear? He kinda looked like a cross between a circus clown and a pimp. The Miami Northwestern Bulls’ color coordinated suit and hat was something else.
    Then, you had some of our old stations decorated like a museum.
    And of course, who could forget former A/Chief Martin, who never had any work on his desk, but always had food stacked to the ceiling.
    Martin probably kept Esther’s Soul Food in business with all that he ate.

Unregistered
    Perhaps Moore could just chat this up with Al Perez, over some drinks? Just be sure y’all take an Uber or Lyft.
    Cheers!🍷🍸🍹 🥃 🍺🚬

Unregistered
    Agree, the county Public Service Aide’s alleged comments are inappropriate, but now it looks like our accused drunken sergeant is facing a stiffer crime of Felony Child Endangerment for reportedly having minors in the vehicle at the time of the alleged offense.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...ainstage_card5

Unregistered

Why

I remember Tracey backing me up, keeping extra pens, giving certificates and whiteboards to squad members, remembering birthdays and offering to help guys study for the Sgts test. Can we not be our own worst enemies...

Unregistered
    I remember Tracey backing me up, keeping extra pens, giving certificates and whiteboards to squad members, remembering birthdays and offering to help guys study for the Sgts test. Can we not be our own worst enemies...
    I recall her being a decent officer, motivated to do traffic enforcement, write tickets and make arrests. She started her career in Central Ops, where the supervision was always trash and the old regime of this place had deep and wide roots.
    She’s still evolving as a supervisor, but she should likely be demoted, at minimum for this incident, if things are how they’ve been reported.

Unregistered
    I recall her being a decent officer, motivated to do traffic enforcement, write tickets and make arrests. She started her career in Central Ops, where the supervision was always trash and the old regime of this place had deep and wide roots.
    She’s still evolving as a supervisor, but she should likely be demoted, at minimum for this incident, if things are how they’ve been reported.
    If found guilty of DUI and Felony Child Endangerment, she would need to be terminated, but let's see how things unfold in the legal system first.

Unregistered
    Perhaps Moore could just chat this up with Al Perez, over some drinks? Just be sure y’all take an Uber or Lyft.
    Cheers!🍷🍸🍹 🥃 🍺🚬
    I hear Al may know a good body shop in the Opa-Locka area. Didn’t hurt to have his idiot boozer former detective friend help him out.

Unregistered
    Tracy had a double personality, as a person she nice and did wonderful things to certain people, but as a supervisor she was a nightmare and made it a living hell for a lot of folks. That is the duality of her character. Yes she can drink like a sailor, is she a drunk no...but she ****ed up big time with this...let's not forget that years ago she shot at a juvenile for stealing ice cream..luckily she missed...and the embarrassing fiasco of placing headquarters on lock down and calling 315 for an intruder that didn't exist. ..she said it was a tall thing black male that looked like moffett and in fact it was a short blond spanish woman...she has done good things for people and caused misery to others. Unfortunately for her, more bad Than good...so, karma is a *****...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast