No more scamdemic

Unregistered

No more scamdemic

https://www.beacononlinenews.com/new...1bfaa34a7.html

Ha!!!!! Hey command staff, did you read this?
    No masks, no local democrat mayor or counsel or board can force anyone to wear that stupid ass face diaper.. 🤣
    Any business that requires it to be politically correct, will soon find that to be the most stupid business plan as no one who has a brain will spend a dime their.
    Looks like ol Charlie Crist wants to run against DeSantis so he can do the bidding of his masters to shut Florida down since all the idiots Demonrats states look like idiots with their shut down failures wah wah wah wahhhhhh

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.beacononlinenews.com/new...1bfaa34a7.html

Ha!!!!! Hey command staff, did you read this?
    No masks, no local democrat mayor or counsel or board can force anyone to wear that stupid ass face diaper.. 🤣
    Any business that requires it to be politically correct, will soon find that to be the most stupid business plan as no one who has a brain will spend a dime their.
    Looks like ol Charlie Crist wants to run against DeSantis so he can do the bidding of his masters to shut Florida down since all the idiots Demonrats states look like idiots with their shut down failures wah wah wah wahhhhhh
    Ok Bryan Diaz calm your MAGA butt down

Unregistered

No more mark of the beast

And like true Demonrats the school says they will practice the orwellian rules. Really? How will you enforce it if no one wants to wear the of the beast masks. I know for I won't be violating anyone's rights and I'll be the first to report anyone who does try so the state can fine them 5000 dollars ha!

Unregistered

Ron DeSantis does it again

More money for police! Ha!
    https://rumble.com/vgkab1-governor-d...ding-5521.html

Take that you leftists commie *******s!!!!

Unregistered

This forum

. That’s not Bryan Diaz, and I’ll tell you this, this forum is toxic, don’t believe everything you read off this. Whatever problems people have needs to be done face to face.

Unregistered

Whatcha gonna do, censor me like Demonrats do?

. That’s not Bryan Diaz, and I’ll tell you this, this forum is toxic, don’t believe everything you read off this. Whatever problems people have needs to be done face to face.

Says the ignorant Democrat

Unregistered
    Says the ignorant Democrat
    Ok MAGAt calm down

Unregistered
    Don’t start name dropping unless you want to get yourself exposed.

This forum is a place to express your views and feelings about anyone and anything anonymously. Respect that.

What comes around goes around. Be careful rookie