Moore
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moore

Unregistered
    If this guy made the comment, as is reported, that’s unacceptable and he’s a racist idiot.

Unregistered
    agree but that does not excuse her to drive drunk ????

Unregistered
    she is also racist i remenber when back in the days during the crumity racist era

Unregistered
    This does not, in any way, excuse her from allegedly drinking and driving.
    As far as the “Crumity era“ - I see we have a vet who’s referring to a time and describing the toxic culture, open prejudices and tone of this place.
    There were a handful of personnel, made up of all ranks, who seemingly held some beliefs and she was in that group.
    Monkey...no. Drunkard...maybe. Racist...I hope not.

Unregistered
    Let’s forget about Moore and what some, outside of this agency, reportedly think she looks like and/or if she’s a reported drunk.
    Let’s “Turn Back Time” to that era and group. If you were here to see it and experience it, all I can say is, “wow.”
    You had a cast of characters, indeed. Some felt very strongly that they were militants and racists. Others claimed they were incompetent.
    Not sure which applies, but one thing was certain, it was something out of the ordinary.

Who remembers and can recite the names and characters?

Unregistered
    crumity, brown (willie), etc

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    crumity, brown (willie), etc
    Monroe, Clarke, Martin, Thurston, etc.

Unregistered
    they were all racist pieces of garbage , but when you are black is allow to be racist

Unregistered
    Talk about a time and group. They were something different, that’s for sure, and something we sure don’t miss.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast