Moore - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Moore

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Both, seem to offer nothing of value, to our department.
    Funny, and at the same time sad, how some have essentially been career parasites around this place.
    a) Do virtually nothing;
    b) Do even less good;
    c) Get promoted; and
    d) Repeat and teach others to do the same.

Unregistered
    To think, this is what superiors and supervisors are at our department. Low standards. Pathetic!

Unregistered
    Funny, and at the same time sad, how some have essentially been career parasites around this place.
    a) Do virtually nothing;
    b) Do even less good;
    c) Get promoted; and
    d) Repeat and teach others to do the same.
    Arguably, one of the most accurate posts I’ve seen on this forum - ever! “Career Parasites” is so fitting and appropriate but also shameful.

Unregistered
    Arguably, one of the most accurate posts I’ve seen on this forum - ever! “Career Parasites” is so fitting and appropriate but also shameful.
    If being lazy, incompetent, late for work, leaving early, taking vacation days, online shopping and banking, taking lunch, offering little contribution, and just being unqualified and incapable were in the job description, there appears to be a perfect match for some people.

Unregistered
    If being lazy, incompetent, late for work, leaving early, taking vacation days, online shopping and banking, taking lunch, offering little contribution, and just being unqualified and incapable were in the job description, there appears to be a perfect match for some people.
    It’s almost like a DNA match - exact.

Unregistered
    What were the supposed details surrounding the alleged discharging of a duty weapon with juveniles and ice cream?
    Can someone provide any background?

Unregistered
    What were the supposed details surrounding the alleged discharging of a duty weapon with juveniles and ice cream?
    Can someone provide any background?
    Thanksgiving break years ago when we worked them for OT. She and a Retired femal racist LT. had subject running from them in a field and the subject stopped and was going for his chain that had come off his neck and fallen in his shirt. Moore took two shots at him thankfully missing. Lt. was crying and freaking out. My FTO who doesn't work here anymore told me the story years ago. He use to work central ops with them back then.

Unregistered
    Thanksgiving break years ago when we worked them for OT. She and a Retired femal racist LT. had subject running from them in a field and the subject stopped and was going for his chain that had come off his neck and fallen in his shirt. Moore took two shots at him thankfully missing. Lt. was crying and freaking out. My FTO who doesn't work here anymore told me the story years ago. He use to work central ops with them back then.
    That’s insane. Shooting at a fleeing subject? Even worse, you say there was a Lt. on the scene? Why the heck type of supervisor is this?
    The officer should have faced disciplinary action, if not, termination.

Unregistered
    Then, there was supposedly the time when a speed measuring device of some sort, perhaps radar or laser, I’m not sure, was allegedly left on top of a squad car, by the same officer, and it was lost. It probably fell off and shattered into pieces on I-95, after driving away, and our then dumb, useless and fat Assistant Chief Martin provided the usual protection (for certain officers) instead of disciplining and seeking restitution. Our department didn’t have the budget then, that it has today, so losing a device, like a radar or laser, was a big financial hit. BTW, did anyone see a pattern of “certain” command staff reportedly meddling with “certain” officers?
    Yet another one of supposed many escapades in the pathetic and storied career of Hennessy Girl. 🥃

Unregistered
    Was there an alleged incident involving a prisoner work crew on the roadside?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast