Future of Temp Tony?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Future of Temp Tony?

So what is TT going to do when he is sent packing next week?

Unregistered
    He can go back to his apartment in Boca and work on paying off his student loans before he turns 50

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He can go back to his apartment in Boca and work on paying off his student loans before he turns 50
    Maybe Captain saggy pants can give him a low interest loan?

Unregistered

TT IS GOING BACK TO THE trailer park!

So what is TT going to do when he is sent packing next week?
    He is a bad check ,stolen valor ,liar, trailer trash security guard , with a flash light and a stack of unpaid bills!!!!!

Unregistered
    With all of his BSO experience, Desantis should put him in charge of FDLE or FHP

Unregistered
    When pumpkinhead is booted, he better never show his ugly face in Broward County. He will be the record holder for the most tickets in one day

Unregistered
    You slugs are something else! Sheriff Tony is the Trump of law enforcement hated by many and loved by few. He has done more them our previous command so you suck it

Unregistered
    You slugs are something else! Sheriff Tony is the Trump of law enforcement hated by many and loved by few. He has done more them our previous command so you suck it
    You be a dumb monkey. You know what I'm saying.

Unregistered
    You slugs are something else! Sheriff Tony is the Trump of law enforcement hated by many and loved by few. He has done more then our previous command so you suck it
    I agree. His moves are long over due. I agree agency this big should hold its own academy.

Unregistered
    I agree. His moves are long over due. I agree agency this big should hold its own academy.
    LAPD has hate to say it FHP has their own and the turnover rate their faster then a jet car. No reason why BSO shouldn't he hosting its own. Granted training would be damn near death but atleast you know 5 might survive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast