Doral Rogue Motor Cop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Doral Rogue Motor Cop

What type of behavior was this?

https://youtu.be/byeGsFVLmYw

Unregistered
    Look at the entire video before you make a stupid comment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look at the entire video before you make a stupid comment.
    I did and you did wrong that's why a lawsuit was filed. Be humble bro this isn't iraq.

Unregistered

Humble? Bro? Brah

What I really want to see is what happened BEFORE the video that we saw. We cannot come to a conclusion yet because although there is no video and the investigation merely began, if several officers sworn statements are consistent with what went down in the aform (agitated driver and prob did rev the car towards the officers) then there should be no charges nor disciplinary actions.

Officers nowindays are challenged mentally, emotionally and at times physically since resistance is a option per the same hypocrite justice system that wants justice for all. It is common nowindays and reasonable for a person to challenge an officer and peel off and drive like a jack@ss after getting a ticket for what he/she deserves and it’s perfectly fine under the first amendment freedom of expression, even if the asshole nearly hits a pedestrian.

Unless IA concludes several inconsistent statements with the arresting officer, no charges nor administrative disciplinary action should take place.

And yes show some sympathy it is a black male officer that redirected the young unarmed black male. I did say it. What now?

Unregistered
    Lawsuits get filed everyday. Some get paid other don’t. Has nothing to do with right or wrong. Has to do with expediency.

Unregistered
    I did and you did wrong that's why a lawsuit was filed. Be humble bro this isn't iraq.
    Not Iraq, no one was shot

Unregistered
    What I really want to see is what happened BEFORE the video that we saw. We cannot come to a conclusion yet because although there is no video and the investigation merely began, if several officers sworn statements are consistent with what went down in the aform (agitated driver and prob did rev the car towards the officers) then there should be no charges nor disciplinary actions.

Officers nowindays are challenged mentally, emotionally and at times physically since resistance is a option per the same hypocrite justice system that wants justice for all. It is common nowindays and reasonable for a person to challenge an officer and peel off and drive like a jack@ss after getting a ticket for what he/she deserves and it’s perfectly fine under the first amendment freedom of expression, even if the asshole nearly hits a pedestrian.

Unless IA concludes several inconsistent statements with the arresting officer, no charges nor administrative disciplinary action should take place.

And yes show some sympathy it is a black male officer that redirected the young unarmed black male. I did say it. What now?
    WELL said. Its like Officers nowadays have to carry a box of bandaids for the fluffy society members and some coworkers .

Unregistered

Well said. Let’s know all the facts before coming to conclusions

Unregistered
    Luckily driver was not shot. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Unregistered
    Whiny thug wannabe got owned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast