Racist Police Service Aide
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Racist Police Service Aide

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    termination?

Unregistered
    Taken out of context. Sounds more like he was referring more to her actions and not of her physical character. Who knows how she was sitting, or how she was postured. But at the same time, this guy looks like an arrogant POS and this experience will hopefully humble him a bit. If he's a part of the F&F, he'll be tucked away into some do-nothing unit until retirement.

Unregistered
    Tired of the administration being so political, for example look at the LT. Puppet in hammocks who dwells on the second floor next to major midget’s office.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Story says he is Hispanic, but the African Americans will say he is Anglo at the end of the day and blame Whitey.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Story says he is Hispanic, but the African Americans will say he is Anglo at the end of the day and blame Whitey.
    Is that Jimmy Cefalo dad? Lol

Unregistered
    She's a school police Sgt arrested on DUI wow great hiring school police 🙄 that job must be so stressful. Not.

Unregistered
    does not excuse her from drinking and driving pos of attorney tyring to get brownie point with a monkey lol

Unregistered
    I’ve been on the receiving end of this guy’s bs. He’s treated me like dirt without even knowing me. Hope they really look into it

Unregistered
    He’s a horrible person, he’s said worse and treated people so poorly

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast