Press conference today to keep Israel out - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

Is he going to stand in the corner drooling like a retard?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Russell DiPerna may be at the press conference today concerning the Parkland parents keeping mumbles from being reinstated
    Will Russ wear the helmet he had to wear when he rode the SHORT BUS humping the drivers leg????

Unregistered
    Do you really know how stupid you are? Why aren't you blaming the shooter? That's right because it's a political circus act. What a bunch of fools! Those who went out to that circus needs to ask for forgiveness and go to church. Stop your pathetic shows cause it's not working. Israel will be back!!!!!
    I AM blaming the shooter. What I was responding to was a poster who was blaming Israel. Please read the post before you respond. While you're at it, you might at least try to point out what information I posted is inaccurate.

Unregistered
    The above was written by Blacks for Trump 2020. They write nonsense to inflame folks and start arguments.
    Well, in the first place I am not black. In the second place, everything that I posted is true. That it does not conform to YOUR desired narrative is just too bad. In the third place, I do not care if Israel wins the election in 2020 or not. What I care about is the fact that the BSO was slandered in order for the Governor to pay off a political debt.

Unregistered
    How can you say he’s not responsible for the deaths? I think if we had a sheriff like Rick Bradshaw in Broward in the years leading up to the shooting there is a good chance the kid never shows up to school that day armed with a rifle and with the intent to kill.

Scott Israel decided long ago that politics were more important than policing. You live by the sword, you die by the sword.
    REALLY? You may want to rethink that and take a mulligan do-over after you read how Bradshaw defends PBSO cutting Cruz loose after a PB incident in which Cruz should have been locked up.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...302-story.html

Unregistered

Mr. Dumass

How can you say he’s not responsible for the deaths? I think if we had a sheriff like Rick Bradshaw in Broward in the years leading up to the shooting there is a good chance the kid never shows up to school that day armed with a rifle and with the intent to kill.

Scott Israel decided long ago that politics were more important than policing. You live by the sword, you die by the sword.
    If you or anyone else commenting here had even the slightest clue as to what you were talking about, you’d know that the only actual crime committed by NC prior to MSD was committed in Palm Beach County and investigated by none other than Sheriff Bradshaw’s PBSO! That little POS retard NC put a gun to the head of his buddy who he lived with in suburban Lantana. The victim in the case signed a waiver of prosecution so the case went no where. He was also in living in Palm Beach County when he made some of the online threats to shoot up a school. He did nothing while he lived in Broward that warranted an arrest. Even if he did, our libtard Broward SAO would have never ever, ever, have filed charges on him. Now Sheriff Bradshaw is the schizznit and Broward would be lucky to have a sheriff like him. However, we here in libtard land chose the likes of Scott Israel and his libtard policies because we love everything libtard. Change Broward to a non-partisan sheriff election, like Palm Beach, and maybe we can find an awesome law enforcement leader to run the Office of the Sheriff, and not some liberal libtard. Furthermore, if the PTA moms running the Parkland City Commission wish to have their own police force full of hard charging, SWAT, trained, ex-SEAL Team Six, robocops suffering from PTSD, patrolling their quiet little town, pleeeaaase do it! I would love to see how that turns out. If you only knew the buffoonery that went on within the Parkland Public Safety Department prior to 2004, you would be even more shocked then you are now at the perceived shortcomings of BSO! Besides, BSO could sure use the bodies to fill all our vacancies. Though I am sure the Deps are enjoying all the OT they are making due to manpower shortages. Lastly, Sheriff Israel is coming back. Like him or not (I certainly don’t). He was improperly removed by the governor who made a campaign promise. Based on details of the MSD shooting that were fabricated and/or embellished. When the truth was examined by a no bullsh*t former Republican judge, it was revealed that they were largely made up. The “They weren’t trained!, They hid behind cars!, Heard shots and didn’t go in!”, narrative was all a lie! He realized this was made up by a few angry parents and perpetuated by the so called cops on the MSD Commission, because they were too spineless to correct them and point to the facts. (Who puts parents of dead kids on a commission to investigate the cause of their deaths) The deputies were trained properly. They did enter the CAMPUS when they heard shots! All of the victims were already shot before they even arrived. (except Peterson). That shooter had left the campus just as the deputies arrived at the scene. That the initial responding deputies knew nothing about victims being injured and dying in Bldg 1200 until CSPD had already started treating and removing them, and on and on and on!! It’s time for the parents to go mourn the kids deaths. Move on with your lives. Sadly, there will be more shootings. More lives will be lost. We can mitigate it but we will never stop it. Blaming SI is just a cultural thing that was created in an age where we get to judge people on social media based on half-truths and flat out lies. The truth will always set us free! I feel sorry for the Chief from Boca Raton PD since that active shooter incident at the mall occurred on his watch. All those lost lives on his hands! Oh yeah wait, that never actually happened.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123