Press conference today to keep Israel out
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Press conference today to keep Israel out

Duper a to be keynote speaker at press conference today wow

Unregistered

Russ diperna may be there

Russell DiPerna may be at the press conference today concerning the Parkland parents keeping mumbles from being reinstated

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Russell DiPerna may be at the press conference today concerning the Parkland parents keeping mumbles from being reinstated
    I’m pretty sure nobody cares. If anything, Dinperna being there will hurt attendance.

Unregistered

I voted for Israel 2008, 2012 and 2016

There was some speculation, even this morning, that Israel would have the heart and the class to at the very least offer to step away from Parkland if reinstated, rather than wait for Parkland to give him 90 days notice under duress; which is the plan promised and expected by residents. As expected, he has neither of the attibutes. He's hell bent on convincing the opposed that " it's NOT my fault" It will never happen, whether he is at fault or not. He's not at fault, and wasn't a bad Sheriff, but his lack of grace considering all that these families have been through will never win back my vote. Stepping away would not be an admission of failure. It would be a gesture of empathy. He has none.

Unregisterednotha

Doubt it

Diperna’s in Greece.

Unregistered

My bad

Israel has Ira, diperna wants anyone but Israel, you caint bear diperna Scotty boy get some popcorn kids

Unregistered
    There was some speculation, even this morning, that Israel would have the heart and the class to at the very least offer to step away from Parkland if reinstated, rather than wait for Parkland to give him 90 days notice under duress; which is the plan promised and expected by residents. As expected, he has neither of the attibutes. He's hell bent on convincing the opposed that " it's NOT my fault" It will never happen, whether he is at fault or not. He's not at fault, and wasn't a bad Sheriff, but his lack of grace considering all that these families have been through will never win back my vote. Stepping away would not be an admission of failure. It would be a gesture of empathy. He has none.
    This is insane. Israel was NOT responsible for the MSDHS shooting nor was he responsible for the death of any of the victims. So, what does he OWE the parents of the students? Nothing. Bad things happen. Get over it.

If the Parkland families want to dump the BSO and start their own PD, go ahead. All they have to do is to convince the city commission to end the contract with the BSO. Why should Israel, independently and arbitrarily withdraw from the Parkland contract? What a bunch of whiny little babies. Asking the Israel to screw over the citizens of Parkland who want to remain in the BSO contract. By the way, how are the parents doing at getting the security at the schools increased to prevent another mass school shooting?

Unregistered
    This is insane. Israel was NOT responsible for the MSDHS shooting nor was he responsible for the death of any of the victims. So, what does he OWE the parents of the students? Nothing. Bad things happen. Get over it.

If the Parkland families want to dump the BSO and start their own PD, go ahead. All they have to do is to convince the city commission to end the contract with the BSO. Why should Israel, independently and arbitrarily withdraw from the Parkland contract? What a bunch of whiny little babies. Asking the Israel to screw over the citizens of Parkland who want to remain in the BSO contract. By the way, how are the parents doing at getting the security at the schools increased to prevent another mass school shooting?
    Finally. A great smart post. Most of the people don't remember that his kids went to that school and graduated from there. They could of been victimized too.

Unregistered

Well, Keith didn't love his son enough to stand up, but these folks do. This "position" and the cold arrogance behind it pretty much assures a Tony victory for the primary. He's unqualified and has bad ideas, but does not come across as a petty, heartless narcissist. When all's said and done, Tony will have won it in a landslide.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisterednotha View Post
    Diperna’s in Greece.
    Hmmm is Pennypacker with him? I heard they're inseparable.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast