Marceno more fraud, more investigations of his corruption 10-13-2019
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Marceno more fraud, more investigations of his corruption 10-13-2019

Another news report about Carmine Marceno committing fraud, another felony investigation. When will you people stop supporting this felon and fraud?

https://thewashingtonstandard.com/2-...rmine-marceno/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another news report about Carmine Marceno committing fraud, another felony investigation. When will you people stop supporting this felon and fraud?

https://thewashingtonstandard.com/2-...rmine-marceno/
    Bye Bye Carmine !!!!!!!!!!

You'll be lucky if you don't get Arrested on a litany of Criminal Charges !!!!!

Oh, and by the way the 10 million dollars that you've raised wont help you !

We will have New White Shirts roaming 6 Mile Very Soon !!!!!!!!!

Good News NYPD - Parks & Recs is hiring ... maybe you can get your old job Back !!!!!!!

This just in ......NOPE they just called they don't hire FRAUDS ...........

How bout Dog Catcher ????????????

Dogs deserve better !!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Settle down

If or when Carmine is cleared of all charges; then stop bashing him.

If or when Carmine is convicted of all charges; then he must absolutely resign.

End this nightmare.

Unregistered

Very sad to see this

Employees and Funding Source
    There are three types of employees at the LCSO that have taken part in the campaign giving:
    1. I am giving because I want to keep my job. My performance is based not on knowledge or how well I work but by my loyalty to the leader. Some staff members have exceeded $ 4000.00 by use of the PAC. This does not include money that was routed through other family members,
    2. There is a list and they are checking it twice to see who has given and who has not. Promotions can only occur by the loyalty to the leader. Fear of positional assignments and advancement keeps the giving coming in.
    3. Then there are those that can not afford to take part in the shake down. The ones that deserve better.
    Of course there is the out sourcing of the political influences, the power brokers (scratch my back and I will scratch yours), politicians (stick together no matter what), and celebrities (I heard of you from others therefore I will lend my support).

It is a very sad day for those employees of LCSO when it has come to elections that are bought and the acceptance of no moral or ethical standards. The employees deserve better, they are the front line of protecting the community. The ranking officers have failed to point out the unethical and immoral behavior of Carmine Marceno therefore they have become complicit with these actions. It is time to stand up for the moral and ethical standards that once was the keystone to LCSO.

Unregistered
    I believe that he will answer based on the penalties of Perjury, so he may want to consider lawyering up, because he's in a World of Sh1t ....

Maybe, this will be his first deposition, and FDLE wont be playing, they know that the National Media has picked up on this story, and that Rick Scott and Ron DeSantis political future's are hanging in the balance!

I believe he will have to answer on whatever police action, he has taken, that has deprived any citizen of their civil liberties!
    ( this is per citizen and since he was armed (supposedly ) will be a count of Armed Civil Rights Violation per violation.

Maybe, LCSO will get a sheriff that will go back to Everyone wearing a Green Uniform, and be done with this Us v Them attitude.

Usually someone like Carmine, has to compel people to respect him, because he can't garner that because he was never a cop and has no war stories that come from doing real police work, so he instituted the changing to white shirts for staff, so as to compel respect.

Respect is earned !

Your agency is the laughing stock of any law enforcement agencies in SWFL.

Carmine, is the laughing stock of all Attorney's, Judges, Prosecutors both ( State & Federal ), all Chief's of Police, and all citizen's that once they see the Fox-4 news clip are left in awe, that he's still there.

Oh and his millions of dollars in campaign funds ... a Pipe Dream that he will never use, because he most likely will be Arrested by the time 2020 comes around.

Unregistered
    FDLE says ....... Come Get Some !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    swallow a lot more DNA boy! You are an absolute imbecile!!

the ******* shoap levins team cant be stopped!

We go anywhere anytime for a good load!

Unregistered

So these are the Marceno Mafia thugs

Your crude repeated remarks to every factual post reflects poorly yet accurately of the crowd surrounding appointed sheriff Marceno.

Unregistered
    It's the Fear of the Reality that's already commenced by the announced Criminal Probe of Carmine, and the number of employees that some mortgaged their homes, to fund the Marceno campaign, in the hopes of wearing a White - Shirt one day, that the news of a corruption investigation of FDLE against Marceno, that is dashing their hopes, their investments, and their future!

When you read hate or profanity laced comments it's because of the aforementioned.

At the end of the day, the only person that has a lot to loose and quite possibly his freedom is only Carmine.

Unregistered

laughing stocks

You've got the laughing stock wrong big boy
    the laugh will be on you very soon
    you desperate losers are fighting a lost battle
    scumbag leavans will never disgrace us again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast