Command Facebook Posts

Unregistered

Command Facebook Posts

what is with all these command staff people hyper posting there every move and thing they do. So they forget they are command staff, some of those people really shouldn’t be listing what they posting. Wow.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    what is with all these command staff people hyper posting there every move and thing they do. So they forget they are command staff, some of those people really shouldn’t be listing what they posting. Wow.

What they posting. I’m not privileged enough to be their friends in FB.

Unregistered
    Yeah that’s the point. I guess people o follow are friends with these peeps and I get to see there tags WTF.

Unregistered
    blast it send links period or stop talking about

Unregistered
    blast it send links period or stop talking about
    WTF difference does it make to you what people post in their personal FB? If you don’t like it, unfriend, or Unfollow. Wow what a bunch oF FU$&NG haters! Please get a life!

Unregistered
    Unless they are snorting lines of cocaine off a hookers ass or calling white people racist names who gives a f*ck? Let them be.

Unregistered
    So let me guess, you’re one of these hypocrite BIT&#ES Who are friends with them on Facebook, probably smile to their face, but come over here like a sad little F@&K to throw dirt.

UNFUC%!NG BELIEVABLE!!!

Unregistered
    So let me guess, you’re one of these hypocrite BIT&#ES Who are friends with them on Facebook, probably smile to their face, but come over here like a sad little F@&K to throw dirt.

UNFUC%!NG BELIEVABLE!!!
    FACTS... and honestly what does it matter. We all have lives outside of this job (except OP apparently). Why can’t someone share it with their friends. OP should be cleaning out his friends list.

Unregistered

Fakes

Oh how the sucklings wanting to be promoted to chief and major get busy posting for boss day on SM. All to increase there profiles. So boringly typical.