Why Are Miami Cops Not Responding To Calls? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    If Miami PD officers are not responding to calls for service, where are the sergeants and lieutenants to detect those that do not and subject them to discipline? *Supervisory neglect is allowing this dereliction of duty to occur, just like it did during the river cops' criminal enterprise.*

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If Miami PD officers are not responding to calls for service, where are the sergeants and lieutenants to detect those that do not and subject them to discipline? *Supervisory neglect is allowing this dereliction of duty to occur, just like it did during the river cops' criminal enterprise.*
    Well said , meet me in the sauna to get to know you better

Unregistered
    I am a citizen who rarely interacts with Miami police but I am concerned about the pattern I am seeing. On the two occasions that I or someone else have called 911 they have failed to respond, both right after midnight.

The first time a year ago after i got home at midnight near 6th street and 13th Avenue I hear my neighbor beating the crap out of his girlfriend and call the police. The dispatcher took the info but police never responded. I would have thought that would have been a priority.

Then on Thursday night 10/10/19 after work I stopped at La Esquina del Pan con Bistec on 12th Ave & Flagler to get a sandwich. There was a man at the counter screaming at and threatening the two workers behind the counter in spanish. He was relentless and looked like he was perfectly capable of carrying out his threats. He refused to leave and acted like he was going to jump the counter. They had called 911 before i got there and the scared woman kept asking "when are the police going to get here?" There were orders in front of me and it took about 15 or 20 minutes before I got my order. And you guessed it.....the cops never showed.

So what is up with this???
    You need to get a life and stop being the loser that you are, instead of looking in you, you are looking into every one else and that’s the Sapingo sickness.

Unregistered
    You need to get a life and stop being the loser that you are, instead of looking in you, you are looking into every one else and that’s the Sapingo sickness.
    Reading your post you sound like a real dumb azz. I would have thought MPD would screen their applicants better.
    Maybe you can find an interpreter to tell me what your issue is with me wanting to know why your dept is not responding.
    You come off as being on the defensive. Why would that be??

Unregistered
    Well said, meet me in the sauna to get to know you better
    You don't want to meet me in the sauna, this might happen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ9OZ1i9KKw

Unregistered
    Well, who do you think we are sitting with, when calls go out??? The old saying you get what you pay for, holds true for us Beside, why should I rush over, to end up getting a control of persons. Only to have YOU, side with the ones your calling on?

Unregistered
    Papo, most of the officers here cannot write a complete sentence.

Lt. Ned Trent

Thank your democrat votes

What and end up on some viral video from some "activist"? You can thank a certain horse faced congresswoman from NY (though I'd make her my 33 if I REAALLY felt the need) and her buddies in the "Squad" along with our regular political rabblerousers for hesitancy.

Unregistered
    Officers are responding to calls, you may not agree with there investigation or actions taken. Beside as we pull onto a block, the fellows are on the tom-toms, letting everyone know we are around, so drugs disappear. The department and city DOESN'T want us to do high risk proactive police work (high risk, is a possibility of a control, chasing after someone or getting negative press) which very much includes your cell phone video's.

Unregistered
    Maybe the county should take over some areas of Miami. They sure have a better response time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast