Why Are Miami Cops Not Responding To Calls?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Why Are Miami Cops Not Responding To Calls?

I am a citizen who rarely interacts with Miami police but I am concerned about the pattern I am seeing. On the two occasions that I or someone else have called 911 they have failed to respond, both right after midnight.

The first time a year ago after i got home at midnight near 6th street and 13th Avenue I hear my neighbor beating the crap out of his girlfriend and call the police. The dispatcher took the info but police never responded. I would have thought that would have been a priority.

Then on Thursday night 10/10/19 after work I stopped at La Esquina del Pan con Bistec on 12th Ave & Flagler to get a sandwich. There was a man at the counter screaming at and threatening the two workers behind the counter in spanish. He was relentless and looked like he was perfectly capable of carrying out his threats. He refused to leave and acted like he was going to jump the counter. They had called 911 before i got there and the scared woman kept asking "when are the police going to get here?" There were orders in front of me and it took about 15 or 20 minutes before I got my order. And you guessed it.....the cops never showed.

So what is up with this???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am a citizen who rarely interacts with Miami police but I am concerned about the pattern I am seeing. On the two occasions that I or someone else have called 911 they have failed to respond, both right after midnight.

The first time a year ago after i got home at midnight near 6th street and 13th Avenue I hear my neighbor beating the crap out of his girlfriend and call the police. The dispatcher took the info but police never responded. I would have thought that would have been a priority.

Then on Thursday night 10/10/19 after work I stopped at La Esquina del Pan con Bistec on 12th Ave & Flagler to get a sandwich. There was a man at the counter screaming at and threatening the two workers behind the counter in spanish. He was relentless and looked like he was perfectly capable of carrying out his threats. He refused to leave and acted like he was going to jump the counter. They had called 911 before i got there and the scared woman kept asking "when are the police going to get here?" There were orders in front of me and it took about 15 or 20 minutes before I got my order. And you guessed it.....the cops never showed.

So what is up with this???
    Well lets see tired up on other calls or arrest. Mandatory, trim calls (hooking up with the ladies) Not, giving a sh!t. There could be a number of reasons. What you need to do, is not cry on a web page, where you get answers like mind. Instead complain to I.A. or city hall.

Unregistered
    Try calling 911 and report a drug sale lol they will treat you like you are the criminal and question you like you know what drugs they are selling. Plus God forbid they dispatch a female black officer she will make you feel small by telling you "thats all they were doing, weed?"

That's why i don't call anymore.

Unregistered
    Try calling 911 and report a drug sale lol they will treat you like you are the criminal and question you like you know what drugs they are selling. Plus God forbid they dispatch a female black officer she will make you feel small by telling you "thats all they were doing, weed?"

That's why i don't call anymore.
    Just call the nearest 7-11. Never a problem finding a cop there.

Unregistered
    Call the guy that is always filming cops , maybe he can help you and post it on YouTube or perhaps call a liberal communist anticop they will help you for sure ,beside why would you snitch on a poor black guy selling drugs don't you know that they were oppressed for hundreds of years ,you sir are a racist let them commit crimes we owned them

Unregistered
    Call the guy that is always filming cops , maybe he can help you and post it on YouTube or perhaps call a liberal communist anticop they will help you for sure ,beside why would you snitch on a poor black guy selling drugs don't you know that they were oppressed for hundreds of years ,you sir are a racist let them commit crimes we owned them
    At least you can find a drug dealer after midnight, unlike a Miami cop.

Unregistered
    Absolutely correct. I will not serve nor protect the public. I will serve and protect my own ass. The people had to choose sides and they chose the wrong side. Go call the neighborhood crackhead to solve your problems. God knows I won’t.

Unregistered
    Absolutely correct. I will not serve nor protect the public. I will serve and protect my own ass. The people had to choose sides and they chose the wrong side. Go call the neighborhood crackhead to solve your problems. God knows I won’t.
    You want a cookie? Go retire already you fat ZERO!

Unregistered
    Should that be the case, where Miami PD officers are not responding to calls for service, that is inexcusable.* Miami PD command officers must investigate and where appropriate, discipline those remiss.

What Miami PD officers should do is respond to all calls for service and do so complying with all traffic laws, mainly speed limits and traffic control signs and devices. *Once on the scene, conduct as through preliminary investigations as circumstances permit. *After documenting the events, go 09 50 at given hot spots and assume the proverbial "scarecrow" position. * Do not engage in proactive policing unless necessary and only do so to avoid neglect of duty claims.

Why risk IA investigations, suspensions, arrests, and prosecutions? *Protect your pensions, 1%, and other emoluments you might gather during your careers.**

Unregistered
    You want a cookie? Go retire already you fat ZERO!
    Lol nope. Why retire? I do nothing and get paid the same amount as these rookies that go around arresting everyone. I have 20 years to go. Better believe I’m pushing for 100% on my pension.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast