Maxine Maxine O what have you done now

Unregistered

Maxine Maxine O what have you done now

Maxine you just can’t leave anything alone. . Your mouth is digging a deeper and deeper hole and soon there will be no escape.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maxine you just can’t leave anything alone. . Your mouth is digging a deeper and deeper hole and soon there will be no escape.
    He’s been harassing all the people there. They were with him at first but now they’re getting annoyed. He’s going to lose his appeal at the rate he’s going. What a failure can’t do anything right.

Unregistered
    He's the greatest the best we have ever had. He can eat a sheet cake in seconds, he can whine and cry in a moment flat, tell the tallest story you have ever heard. He super Maxine and not a normal human.

Unregistered
    Maxine remember you can be terminated for untruthfulness, I see more complaints in your future.

Unregistered
    Maxine remember you can be terminated for untruthfulness, I see more complaints in your future.

Threats threats. All you do is threat on here palido. I’m not mad but you sir are a little b!tch. Run off now once those crooks are done with you you’ll be thrown to the side. You are not part of the plan at the end of the day. You’re just a yes man. You’ll see what I mean.

Unregistered
    Threats threats. All you do is threat on here palido. I’m not mad but you sir are a little b!tch. Run off now once those crooks are done with you you’ll be thrown to the side. You are not part of the plan at the end of the day. You’re just a yes man. You’ll see what I mean.
    Oh ps I’m not max. No run along puppy dog pulido

Unregistered
    Maxine can you please advise the president on how to file a complainant when someone makes a joke video like when someone delivers a joke cake.

Unregistered
    Come one come all for the newest edition of what did Maxine do now.

Unregistered
    Come one come all for the newest edition of what did Maxine do now.
    That take balls Maxine taking your family then trying to get the lodge to pay for your hotel, travel, and time off for a hearing that was canceled at least a week before you left town. You want the appeal it’s on your dime not the lodges.