Welcome to Lee County

Unregistered

Welcome to Lee County

Where big money talks loudest.

Sheriff Mike Scott is coming back to power so

You can expect no raises for six years.

The Organ Morgan Bowden said it best “ Mike

isn’t done yet. “

Heat is rising around Carmine. DeSantis questioned by national press.

Deal making in progress so Mike can come back after Carmine is charged.

In exchange for light sentence Carmine gives war chest to Mike.

Unregistered
    🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Unregistered

leavans aborts own grandchild

Take your depression medication and get back in the septic tank for a good night rest.

Unregistered

Come on debate the facts already

The Marceno Mafia uses slurs and filthy remarks to avoid debating the facts that Carmine Marceno is by his own hand in deep trouble.
    Face the fact that merely by saying Marceno actions are in keeping with the public trust is to bring shame on us all.
    We know we must do whatever it takes to support our families. We have husbands, wives and children.
    Carmine Marceno does not by his actions have those values.
    Donation money if you have to but do not give him your vote.

Unregistered
    Crime is down, raises are up and donations are flying in.

Unregistered

Mass hysteria and fear.

Employees and Funding Source
    There are three types of employees at the LCSO that have taken part in the campaign giving:
    1. I am giving because I want to keep my job. My performance is based not on knowledge or how well I work but by my loyalty to the leader. Some staff members have exceeded $ 4000.00 by use of the PAC. This does not include money that was routed through other family members,
    2. There is a list and they are checking it twice to see who has given and who has not. Promotions can only occur by the loyalty to the leader. Fear of positional assignments and advancement keeps the giving coming in.
    3. Then there are those that can not afford to take part in the shake down. The ones that deserve better.
    Of course there is the out sourcing of the political influences, the power brokers (scratch my back and I will scratch yours), politicians (stick together no matter what), and celebrities (I heard of you from others therefore I will lend my support).

It is a very sad day for those employees of LCSO when it has come to elections that are bought and the acceptance of no moral or ethical standards. The employees deserve better, they are the front line of protecting the community. The ranking officers have failed to point out the unethical and immoral behavior of Carmine Marceno therefore they have become complicit with these actions. It is time to stand up for the moral and ethical standards that once was the keystone to LCSO.