Cops n joggers

Thread: Cops n joggers

Unregistered

Cops n joggers

Will the headliner event entertainment wise at the finish line be jay impersonating magic mike???? Will instagil be there to capture the moment?

Unregistered
    What was with the Backstreet Boys and there little knight costumes

Unregistered
    What is really sad is the lack of participation from officers in this event that benefits our fallen.

Unregistered
    They need to bring Jeff B back from Wisconsin to run this event. Instagil can’t do it like Jeff B. His koolaide expertise is not there yet.

Unregistered
    We should’ve made DW and the rest of his crew run the race

Unregistered
    I don’t believe #instagil was even there. You would think the man who insists on wearing shorts to work would show up to the one event a year shorts are acceptable.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t believe #instagil was even there. You would think the man who insists on wearing shorts to work would show up to the one event a year shorts are acceptable.
    I’d be shocked if he was not there. Any event that’s ever been put on by this department he is front and center making sure he’s in front of a camera. Remember when he was front and center of the Downtown stampede of dancing by Yovetta and Forbes during that nonsensical dance party that Becky & others put on.

Unregistered
    I’d be shocked if he was not there. Any event that’s ever been put on by this department he is front and center making sure he’s in front of a camera. Remember when he was front and center of the Downtown stampede of dancing by Yovetta and Forbes during that nonsensical dance party that Becky & others put on.
    Oh ya I completely forgot about that embarrassing “running man” video put on by this department.

Unregistered
    I too forgot about that. What a joke that was. Everytime I witch it and am embarrassed that was actually made and to watch YD. WTF was she doing?. And that will be your next supervisor! Since we are going through a drought I will play it and see if it will rain!