1st Amendment? - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Amendment?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well first off the First Amendment only applies to government action. A private individual cannot violate your rights unless they are working in conjunction with the state. So you are looking stupid already.
    Well that is nonsense. (BTW I am Doc's friend..) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsh_v._Alabama

Supreme Court ruled that Public Property had free speech rights. I really would like to see this applied to social media.

Next, defamation is not protected speech either, but we are sure you didn't learn that in the academy. Actually did they teach you anything about the Constitution in the academy? If so we are shocked. We know they didn't teach us any thing about that document.
    Actually, defamation is perfectly reasonable in cases of a Public Figure. Think of Hustler Magazine saying that Jerry "Fartwell" fornicated with his mother in an outhouse. Good movie too.. The People versus Larry Flint. i love the American Flag diaper while throwing oranges at the Federal Judge.

Also Doc (piled higher and deeper) was pretty clear that people who blocked him so he couldn't reply would be banned. He said free speech goes two ways. We don't generally agree, but that's fair.
    On facebook, if you are blocked - you cannot even read the person's posts. But seriously - are you so weak minded you want to trash a person quite literally behind his back?

Again Doc didn't violate anyones right to speech, but the city certainly violated his.

Tompoco.
    And the City violated mine as well. I drove from Missouri to speak at the meeting and was denied because I couldn't prove the form to speak, that was written in my handwriting, wasn't written by me AT THE MEETING.

However, this doesn't speak to the heart of the matter - you wrong the man at the core essence of his self established life responsibilities. You arrested and harassed the man for merely REQUESTING that an officer did not recklessly endanger his children.

When you attack a person at the core, there are only a few ways that will go.. 1) fear and run away 2) something tragic or 3) a life dedication to restitution.

You know the City and the Police could go a long way to defusing this situation with many simple gestures but it insists upon trampling upon a man in an absolute show of force.. so, in my opinion, you deserve whatever Justice the Doc can enact against the City.

This is why I help him. And your WSH lawyers are no match for my approach.

Unregistered
    Here it is - I just created a Constitutional "crisis" in the Florida Judiciary. All in the name of your favorite attorney Samuel Zeskind..

[URL]https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6482754-FSS119-0701-SCOF-Challenge.html[URL]

Moving to revamp the Federal Court's position that the Guarantee Clause cannot be used against a State by a Person.

Doc is just messing with the City of Homestead - I am taking on the Supreme Court of Florida.

Unregistered
    Episode 7 due to be released soon. Stay tuned 🤡

Unregistered
    Well at the Episode Numbers reach infinity - if the State continues to act in wanton disregard for the people and their rights,

Eventually the Episode will be called Episode 666 - a Repeat of the Declaration of Independence.

Unregistered
    Don’t think it met the elements of disorderly but it sure was unprofessional for those who claim to be so professional to Yell out in the council chambers “you are crazy” . Oh did I mention antagonistic also.
    100%, and it was the same walking heart attack that participated in my false arrest in 2016 for giving them the bird. Seems Becker is just a scared little pecker and cant handle business without 20+ armed thugs standing behind him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TAWFSig08I&t

Unregistered
    Some people are concerned that Becker is stealing their comedy show. Don’t worry. It was just an impromptu appearance. Some people still have the lead staring role and just can’t be replaced. 😂😂😂😂

Don’t miss the next show 🤡

10/23

I hope it really not going to be the season finale 👀

Unregistered
    Someone feels mistreated and didn’t get their way. Get the warm bottle of milk and the rocking chair ready

Melting snowflake ❄️

Unregistered
    Lol says the police that shoots a puppy and then cry's about how they feared for their life because of a cell phone..

Unregistered
    Lol says the police that shoots a puppy and then cry's about how they feared for their life because of a cell phone..
    Throw the bums out.

Remember, remember the 5th of November.

Rea, Fletcher, and Losner!

#VoteHomestead

Unregistered
    Well if you think you can do a better job....... quit bi$!&ing and complaining and sign up. Come on cowboy you seem to already know what it take to be a police officer from behind that almighty keyboard 🤡

You can talk but you cat walk the walk (typical)

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast