1st Amendment? - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Amendment?

Unregistered

Well first off the First Amendment only applies to government action. A private indiv

Well as far as the Council meetings blocking the first amendment 🧐 There is a point when first amendment trickles down to disorderly/disruptive/abusive So I’m sure everyone understands there are limitations to everything. Use common sense and don’t cross the lines.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well as far as the Council meetings blocking the first amendment 🧐 There is a point when first amendment trickles down to disorderly/disruptive/abusive So I’m sure everyone understands there are limitations to everything. Use common sense and don’t cross the lines.
    Go look at your statute book.

After you do if you figure out how to read please tell us what was disorderly? It's all on video, I'm sure you can enlighten us.

Unregistered
    Definition:
    Probable cause- Reasonable grounds/belief that a crime has been committed and the individual is that said person
    Conviction-formal declaration said individual is guilty of charged criminal offense (by judge or jury)

Two different beasts altogether cupcake 🧁

Unregistered
    Waiting for the entertainment 😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Definition:
    Probable cause- Reasonable grounds/belief that a crime has been committed and the individual is that said person
    Conviction-formal declaration said individual is guilty of charged criminal offense (by judge or jury)

Two different beasts altogether cupcake 🧁
    Bwahahahaha!

Is that the best you got Fife?

So how can you have probable cause when you don't have the elements of the charge? Please explain for us lower mortals.

You realize that falsifying A-forms doesn't count as probable cause, correct?

What is hilarious is you dipsticks couldn't even formulate probable cause when you lied through your teeth.

Please tell us how someone can trespass on public property when they didn't break the law, how giving a cop the bird is disorderly conduct, how the media publishing story is stalking, how making YouTube videos is cyberstalking, or how calling a crooked cop a liar and a coward is witness tampering?

Hey better run upstairs now mommy has cooked your dinner

Unregistered
    Sit down your inner statist is showing.

It's called petitioning for redress of greivances. It's a little part of the First Amendment. You should try reading it sometime.

Also you might want to start reading some 11th Cir precedence such as Bailey v. Wheeler.

Unregistered
    Episode 5 I think is starting. Whose bringing the beer and popcorn 🍿 😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Go look at your statute book.

After you do if you figure out how to read please tell us what was disorderly? It's all on video, I'm sure you can enlighten us.
    Don’t think it met the elements of disorderly but it sure was unprofessional for those who claim to be so professional to Yell out in the council chambers “you are crazy” . Oh did I mention antagonistic also.

Unregistered
    They were joining in on the entertainment. They weren’t trying to steal the show though 😂😂😂😂🤡

The show must go on😂😂

Unregistered
    What can we expect from episode 6 ?? Always good for a 😂😂😂

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast