1st Amendment?
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Amendment?

Unregistered

1st Amendment?

Well. Someone who boasts so much about the First Amendment and how much the respect and honor it is full of crap. People have had their freedom of speech comments deleted from that individuals FB page and/or disabled from leaving additional comments. Always figured that person was full of crap 💩
    Can someone say “Hypocrite”

Unregistered
    People who “use” the Constitution as a “crutch” or “shield” are usually weak minded and cowards. Stand on you Character and Morals first and foremost

Unregistered
    I’ll say it * Hypocrite * 🤣

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well. Someone who boasts so much about the First Amendment and how much the respect and honor it is full of crap. People have had their freedom of speech comments deleted from that individuals FB page and/or disabled from leaving additional comments. Always figured that person was full of crap 💩
    Can someone say “Hypocrite”
    Well first off the First Amendment only applies to government action. A private individual cannot violate your rights unless they are working in conjunction with the state. So you are looking stupid already.

Next, defamation is not protected speech either, but we are sure you didn't learn that in the academy. Actually did they teach you anything about the Constitution in the academy? If so we are shocked. We know they didn't teach us any thing about that document.

Also Doc (piled higher and deeper) was pretty clear that people who blocked him so he couldn't reply would be banned. He said free speech goes two ways. We don't generally agree, but that's fair.

Again Doc didn't violate anyones right to speech, but the city certainly violated his.

Tompoco.

Unregistered
    Well let’s just say there is irrefutable proof that this person has blocked and deleted FB comments from FB. For someone who states over and over about respecting others statements and/or comments and respects the 1st amendment they sure don’t walk the walk. According to Webster’s Dictionary that is defined as a Hyprocrite For someone who tries to slam JP and LR alleging they do the same. WOW!

The individual believes they are the worlds savior, well Let me explain. They started out by shocking and appalling people when they spoke. That turned to irritating and tiresome. Now it’s a nice comic relief from the business norm. A 3 min. Laughable break for everyone. Little do they know we look forward to it 😂

Unregistered
    Next episode.... Alien abduction and how Homestead official colluded with the aliens

Unregistered
    Season premiere.... Homestead Officials withheld sighting of Bigfoot and are conspiring to use his voters ballot

Unregistered
    Episode 3 ...... Homestead’s Police Chief hiding WMD’s on floating clouds above Homestead

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well let’s just say there is irrefutable proof that this person has blocked and deleted FB comments from FB. For someone who states over and over about respecting others statements and/or comments and respects the 1st amendment they sure don’t walk the walk. According to Webster’s Dictionary that is defined as a Hyprocrite For someone who tries to slam JP and LR alleging they do the same. WOW!

The individual believes they are the worlds savior, well Let me explain. They started out by shocking and appalling people when they spoke. That turned to irritating and tiresome. Now it’s a nice comic relief from the business norm. A 3 min. Laughable break for everyone. Little do they know we look forward to it 😂
    Ok, since I keep getting dragged back to this cess-pit. I am here, it is me, the one only and original, Dr. James Eric McDonough, A.K.A. Doc Justice. I had put that out there since even anonymously you are far too much a coward to explicitly name me. You wanna roll in the mud, let's do it.

Wonder how you will try to arrest me again because of all the sand chaffing your feminine genitalia this time? Remember though it is all being recorded, 24-7. And because of McDonough v. Rundle, 863 F.3d 1314 (11th Cir. 2017), it would be admissible.

It's been a long battle, I cost count did I release 5 GB or 6 GB of evidence so far? Do you feel lucky punk?

For the record, in the past several years I have only banned a couple people from my page, they were libeling me as a baker act and most importantly impugning upon my wife's chastity. I think due to recent actions we are up to like 5-6 people banned now. Put into context, we are over 5,000 followers and getting over 120,000 reads a week. We know you really hate that don't you? Envy is not becoming.

We have done a fairly good job of saturating the market, wouldn't you agree? Just wait for us to start dropping the real bombshells. The scorched earth approach (with public records) has not even begun yet.

Also for the less educated slugs such as yourself and fellow corrupt troglodytes, defamation is not protected free speech. Nice try there though Fife! Honestly, you guys make the Keystone Cops look like geniuses. Reno 911 doesn't hold a candle to real life Homestead PD shenanigans. I hate to say that being I have so many HPD supporters, but they realize it more than do I as they live it, and keep telling me about all the crap. How do you think I figure most of this out? Prefer you get too ****y remember Florida Shield law allows me to protect my sources, as does the 1st Amendment right to peacefully assemble even anonymously.

Think about it even with TH being shadow banned, getting BS complaints attempting to shut us down. Hitting all the third rails of politics hard and specifically on purpose, all while relentlessly attacking all the sacred cows of the majority of voters. We are still exponentially growing our traffic.

Don't get jealous now sweet-cheeks, it is unbecoming. We have become many we are legion! Imagine if we censored ourselves, we would be much higher, but that's why we have these numbers, i.e. we have integrity. You really should look up the definition of that word.

You ask, the under what unlikely alignment of the stars and planets this is all possible? It's really simple, because unlike you and your criminal cohorts, I actually have integrity. I have the evidence and law on my side. The people see this all, know that things are wrong, and are begging for information. TH simply fills the vacuum which the South Dade Misleader fails to.

It is sad, I telegraph all of my moves, explain to you how I am going to shove my foot up your a$$, and you still turn around are so stupid that you bend over, and manually spread your cheeks waiting for it in patient anticipation. I couldn't ask for better opposition, truly. I must thank you for that.

See you in court sweet-cheeks that is if you actually have the testicular fortitude to show up. We know how the city blocks depositions and testifying like the plague though. Just look at the Deegan and Rea examples. Please come to court, I triple dog are you! What do you have to hide?

That's another reason why I endorsed Rea and Fletcher, they have honor. We know it is a foreign concept to you. I did this while AR begged the PBA to endorsed Roth and Maytan like a little Biatch. And was endorsing the Rosen puppets and calling their opposition mafia thugs. You think its cool to campaign in uniform?

So we just have to ask who is the cop hater now? Me or Rolle?

Come on be honest. Do you still not see how and why you lost the narrative? Seriously?

That's what I thought, now go sit down before I really tap that a$$ and make it burn. You're out of your league Rambo, and I have become numb to your intimidation tactics. You're out of any tools to stop me beyond murder, and I have only just begun my fight.

Seriously, what false criminal charges you got this time where again you losers cannot even meet the elements of a crime, even when you falsify everything and lie under oath? I will be waiting.

Are you guys gonna have another undercover try to entrap me into exercising my 1st Amendment rights again. F'ing LOSERS and COWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the recent exponential growth of TH, and the fear of those about to lose an election, things have changed. Your desperation to regain the narrative with deception and underhanded tactics will be thwarted, 100%.

The whole city is dying laughing at how desperate you cowards are becoming, so please keep it up. The real silent majority is on my side, you can take that to the bank. We already have the absentee ballots from the nursing homes neutralized.

Can't you just see the headline now? "Floridaman with cellphone and Facebook pages the legal and political landscape." If not we understand, you are pretty dull. It is coming though trust me on that, we are only building it up now.

So back to deletions you incorrectly implied about, as I don't plan to come back for a while let me get this out now, I have brought on a team. They were begging me for some time to regulate a little more. I have resisted, but the trolls come out in force. The smell of fear and desperation is overwhelming, and has become a stench which permeates this city into every nook and cranny. You are free to come to my platform, TH, and debate, as long as you allow me to respond.

My team has set down some more ground rules with me, well actually we came to a compromise. So we have gone past the simple you attack my wife like a POS, like AR, you get tossed. It is slightly more expansive now.

We now have the rules that if you are a fake/anonymous page you have no automatic right to comment, but we will most likely allow it. However, If you ban any admin/mod/editor from your page so that we cannot respond to your lies at will on our page, your comments will be deleted and you will be banned. Pretty simple right?

We have not hidden this from the public, and as it was pointed out above speech is a two way street.

I have banned a couple of people, and my the team has banned a few as well. There has been no attempt to hide this. Further, many people who have banned us both before and after said some pretty serious defamatory things.

Am I going to sue them? NO! Only D-bags like Larry Roth make such threats to harmless citizens who are not abusing government authority, and are most likely mislead. We got the evidence of that too! Yet, somehow I am the bully. That's only because the small minority rallying against me are cowards. I know there are many great HPD officers who support me, but they cannnot say so publicly or they will be retaliated against as was Lt. SJ. That will change after the election and/or recall.

Unequivocally, TH is still a much more open forum than here (Leoaffairs), and orders of magnitude more open than council meetings, or Porter's Facebook page for that matter. Let me give some of you and your loser friends a tip, I am NOT running for office. But people who have actually blocked real protected 1st Amendment activity are, as well as government pages which are forbidden from doing such. You we we got the evidence proving it. So, how you like dem apples?

TH is much more relaxed in this limited public forum than any government would be required to be. Find a more open forum, which talks about real issues, and I'll buy you a beer. But please continue to rant about your irrefutable proof that I did something to which I publicly admit. You are not really good at bullying are you or painting a picture/narrative not already rehearsed over and over with you in academy or with your FTO are you? I know you try, but I have to be honest, you suck at this harder than you suck AR's rear-end and scrotum.

Yet, as was pointed out above, TH is not bound by the 1st Amendment, even if it was no actions taken would have been unlawful in a government created limited public forum, i.e. bound by intermediate scrutiny or reasonable time manner and place restrictions. TH doesn't even make you provide your address to speak, under threat of physical force if you fail to, as the city does. TH doesn't make you sing up an hour before a meeting and make you wait 1-3 hours through a meeting. TH doesn't delete comments because you criticized us with truth and evidence. If you want to argue the finer points of different scrutiny levels in a federal court just let me know, I'd be happy to oblige.

Hey do you want to try again, i'll give you a mulligan, your inner statist is showing?

You should probably keep your rooster holster shut instead of making it so easy for me to show you as just another corrupt POS who wouldn't understand the 1st Amendment it it slapped them upside the head. But please don't let me infringe or chill your speech, continue.

Doc Justice

Unregistered
    Episode 4 ???? I rest my case 😂

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast