One more Year to go for A new President!

Unregistered

One more Year to go for A new President!

One more Year to go for this fake ass President To Go. Everything has become worst in the one year the Reyes and maxipad have been in power!

Unregistered
    What? He halted us from going over a cliff
    Ortiz was driving the place into the ground

Reyes but a bandaid on a scab

Unregistered

Corrupt Democrats the Reyes Rats

The corrupt democrats the Reyes Bros are the worst thing to ever happen to the FOP they only look out for Maxipad and Frankenstein Da Rat aka FDR!

Unregistered
    Javi and lugo are rhe sore loser Democrats not the reyes guys. They are being obstructed at every turn just like the dems do to Trump

Unregistered
    Well I have decided due to being a "very stable genius" with "great and unmatched wisdom" I am also no longer going to cooperate with subpoenas. I mean, we allow the pres and all his goons (the associates not already arrested and charged) to do it during several investigations without repercussions... why not?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Javi and lugo are rhe sore loser Democrats not the reyes guys. They are being obstructed at every turn just like the dems do to Trump
    My questions are these, what productive idea has the Reyes guys come up with? How were they blocked by javi and lugo? When is the next cigar social?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My questions are these, what productive idea has the Reyes guys come up with? How were they blocked by javi and lugo? When is the next cigar social?
    November will be fun see you....