A Special Thanks - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who in the frigging hell are you to decide no one cares about my opinion? The citizens did not elect you to be sheriff to say my opinion does not matter.
    Excellent response. The idiots are quick to say who was elected to what position. When in fact this agency belongs to every employee that works here. Who cares about what rank someone holds, because it’s clear the majorly of those who have rank were promoted based on popularity versus qualifications. This applies to the sheriff on down. I have worked with many people that were of lower rank who were far more qualified than the sheriff on down. My advice if you can afford to leave and find another agency, I would do it and not think twice.

Unregistered
    Excellent response. The idiots are quick to say who was elected to what position. When in fact this agency belongs to every employee that works here. Who cares about what rank someone holds, because it’s clear the majorly of those who have rank were promoted based on popularity versus qualifications. This applies to the sheriff on down. I have worked with many people that were of lower rank who were far more qualified than the sheriff on down. My advice if you can afford to leave and find another agency, I would do it and not think twice.
    Literally every LE agency and private business are like that, so leaving here will do nothing. That's life, so deal with it.

Unregistered
    Literally every LE agency and private business are like that, so leaving here will do nothing. That's life, so deal with it.
    OOOOHHHHHH .........So now you DONT want us to stfu and........ QUIT

make up your mind

Unregistered

make up your mind
    That wasn't me saying that, but I don't care what you do. You're easily replaceable, as am I. Welcome to real life.

Unregistered
    That wasn't me saying that, but I don't care what you do. You're easily replaceable, as am I. Welcome to real life.
    This. Exactly this. Excellent post ..

Unregistered

make up your mind
    This. Exactly this. Excellent post ..

Unregistered
    “This exactly this”.......STFU

Unregistered
    You are right about that. Same old favoritism and bureaucracy. Except, here we risk getting our asses blown off, sued, run over and so on. You would think the agency would offset this by sparing us of the bureaucracy. Since they don't, why not go work for a private business. Same bureaucracy but safe and not being the last buck and final dumping ground for all the worlds problems and to clean up messes people chose to get themselves in. Sounds good to me.

Unregistered
    You are right about that. Same old favoritism and bureaucracy. Except, here we risk getting our asses blown off, sued, run over and so on. You would think the agency would offset this by sparing us of the bureaucracy. Since they don't, why not go work for a private business. Same bureaucracy but safe and not being the last buck and final dumping ground for all the worlds problems and to clean up messes people chose to get themselves in. Sounds good to me.
    Then STFU and quit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12