Dress code

Thread: Dress code

Unregistered

Dress code

Can someone who me where in policy instagil is allowed to wear pajamas to work. I get it the bike guys want to be 22 year old frat boys and wear extra small t shirts but how does an individual who is in charge of Instagram get by with wearing shirts and a t shirt to work? Horrible representation of our agency.

Unregistered
    I’m pretty sure if showed up to my shift in shorts and a t shirt I would be in my supervisors office and then going home to change

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone who me where in policy instagil is allowed to wear pajamas to work. I get it the bike guys want to be 22 year old frat boys and wear extra small t shirts but how does an individual who is in charge of Instagram get by with wearing shirts and a t shirt to work? Horrible representation of our agency.
    I have noticed instagil can wear whatever attire he wishes. He post pictures of himself in class b uniform, bike outfits, T-shirt’s at a basketball gym. Somehow I am a road cop going on year 18 & I’ve worn the same class b uniform every day!