Who’s that motor guy in Pompano with the bad attitude? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No your not gay you were the loser that became a cop because you were bullied as a child. Come see me anytime I work day shift you obviously know who I am. I would love to meet you.
    Oh you want to see two gay motorman fight okay name it tough guy. I will show you who the bully is Mister.
    Of course my gay friends and I all know who you are sweetie. Come out of the closet you can still go to the rodeo and compete.

Unregistered
    Oh you want to see two gay motorman fight okay name it tough guy. I will show you who the bully is Mister.
    Of course my gay friends and I all know who you are sweetie. Come out of the closet you can still go to the rodeo and compete.
    You sound very confused about your sexuality it's okay to come out, I know it must have been tough to hide it all these years. Don't worry you will have fun at the next Stonewall parade when I am riding circles around you on my motor.

Unregistered
    You sound very confused about your sexuality it's okay to come out, I know it must have been tough to hide it all these years. Don't worry you will have fun at the next Stonewall parade when I am riding circles around you on my motor.
    You will get off your little tricycle and join in the fun you little queer motorpu$$y.

Unregistered
    You will get off your little tricycle and join in the fun you little queer motorpu$$y.
    Hopefully I can hold your hand , can't wait!!

Unregistered
    My favorite all time motorman was J. Kelly.. silky smooth arms, Santa claus boots, sock positioned just right to impress, sunglasses and leather studded gloves...I'll take a ticket and frisk search any day!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123