Who’s that motor guy in Pompano with the bad attitude? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who’s that motor guy in Pompano with the bad attitude?
    Most motormen are queer just ask them.

Unregistered
    Focus your hatred somewhere else, this is why we will never have a unified workforce. Just shut up and enjoy your whopping %3.5 raise.

Unregistered
    Just a guy wearing Santa claus boots with a sock down his pants to impress the ladies.....
    Sgt Kelly taught us that trick in motors

Unregistered
    Focus your hatred somewhere else, this is why we will never have a unified workforce. Just shut up and enjoy your whopping %3.5 raise.
    Slugs should get .5 since they do nothing but ***** and moan

Unregistered
    So are you a motor biatch? Trying to take the focus off your unit...
    so it must be true those tight britches makes you a faggot?
    Asking for a friend that was hit on by a motorman at the rodeo.

Unregistered
    So are you a motor biatch? Trying to take the focus off your unit...
    so it must be true those tight britches makes you a faggot?
    Asking for a friend that was hit on by a motorman at the rodeo.
    Nope not a motorman just goes to show your a punk. You probably have been denied every specialized unit you have put in for. Since you have such a problem with faggot motormen then go confess your true feelings to one of them. My guess is you won't so it shows who the real faggot is.

Unregistered
    Nope not a motorman just goes to show your a punk. You probably have been denied every specialized unit you have put in for. Since you have such a problem with faggot motormen then go confess your true feelings to one of them. My guess is you won't so it shows who the real faggot is.
    You are right. He is a fag who is rejected in life. President Obama said be open let the agency know you like a banana yo tailpipe *****. Motors is life.

Unregistered
    You are right. He is a fag who is rejected in life. President Obama said be open let the agency know you like a banana yo tailpipe *****. Motors is life.
    Motormen are sexy in those boots!!!

Unregistered
    Sorry not a punk just a gay motorman. So who should I go confess to myself okay here it goes hey big bad motorman I am Gay and so are you.....You happy now? See I am a tough guy GAY motorman.

Unregistered
    Sorry not a punk just a gay motorman. So who should I go confess to myself okay here it goes hey big bad motorman I am Gay and so are you.....You happy now? See I am a tough guy GAY motorman.
    No your not gay you were the loser that became a cop because you were bullied as a child. Come see me anytime I work day shift you obviously know who I am. I would love to meet you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast