If I was beeker....

Unregistered

If I was beeker....

I would.......... #1 stay on top of your heart health. #2 not worry about what people think , it's obvious you did not intend this. Get a private attorney beacuse the president and the panda sold you out like a 38 , not benevolent and are your biggest backstabbers at large. Plenty of people have done far worse.

Unregistered
    Take care of yourself bro your union reps are working both sides of the fence so they can be admired by your chief and city manager.

Unregistered

If I were BB

I would ask that you all stop talking about this. Cooler heads will prevail and tomorrow is another day. I don’t need the digital Dream Team of defense attorneys. SHUT THE **** UP ALREADY!!!

Unregistered
    BB stepped on his Crank. He violated the PIO policy. Hand him a write up and let’s move on. The Manager needs to go back to politics. His inflammatory comment on his statement was ridiculous. This has absolutely nothing to do with Human Trafficking. Does he realize that the City hosts the XXX Convention across the street from his office?

The Chief needs to get a PIO that is not in love with himself and doesn’t retweet his personal account on the MBPD Twitter account. He also has been posting inappropriate pictures for the last several years. Many of which were of BB. We have plenty of PIO’s that he can choose from.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would ask that you all stop talking about this. Cooler heads will prevail and tomorrow is another day. I don’t need the digital Dream Team of defense attorneys. SHUT THE **** UP ALREADY!!!
    agreed , please guys let's ease up on every thing on this please.

Unregistered
    STFU already. If i was you... Well you arent him. You have absolutely ZERO ideas what this guy is going through. You have never been in this situation.. All you back seat monday quarterbacks talking all this advice yet you have ZERO experience from being in trouble. Let him deal with this. Everytime a new post goes up its salt on the wound. let this BS situation quiet down and let him handle it as best as possible.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    BB stepped on his Crank. He violated the PIO policy. Hand him a write up and let’s move on. The Manager needs to go back to politics. His inflammatory comment on his statement was ridiculous. This has absolutely nothing to do with Human Trafficking. Does he realize that the City hosts the XXX Convention across the street from his office?

The Chief needs to get a PIO that is not in love with himself and doesn’t retweet his personal account on the MBPD Twitter account. He also has been posting inappropriate pictures for the last several years. Many of which were of BB. We have plenty of PIO’s that he can choose from.
    Seriously. The Manager needs to stay out of it. His inflammatory comments where ridiculous. We have a great Chief. All he needs is a better Social Media person.