Morgan or Simmons - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Rumor has it Montoya is running

Unregistered
    A TURD would do a better job running the Sheriff's office than the bunch running it now.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope this is true!

Unregistered
    I hope this is true!
    With all the purges and back stabbing, there may not be anybody left. Robert Louis Stevenson once wrote, "Everyone, at some time or another, sits down to a banquet of consequences." There are some people down there who will be well fed.

Unregistered
    She'd have to bring DeFelice back to do all her work again.

Unregistered
    Morgan will run again too I assure you.

Unregistered
    Morgan will run again too I assure you.
    I would likely vote for Morgan over Chip. Chip is scared of Haines for some bizarre reason. He has taken a good chance to be elected and thrown it away. His meek and mild approach is costing him our votes. I can’t support anyone that acts like a scared two year old against Haines. Chip is full of words but no action. He will not be elected. He has shown he is not a strong fearless leader. He is a sad excuse of a cop.

Unregistered
    Sounds like you don’t know much about Chip Simmons, Haines, the Sheriff, Politics or Law Enforcement. I think Simmons is playing timings very smart and the only way he can.

Unregistered
    I would likely vote for Morgan over Chip. Chip is scared of Haines for some bizarre reason. He has taken a good chance to be elected and thrown it away. His meek and mild approach is costing him our votes. I can’t support anyone that acts like a scared two year old against Haines. Chip is full of words but no action. He will not be elected. He has shown he is not a strong fearless leader. He is a sad excuse of a cop.
    Everybody knows what Haines has on Chip...Haines has already said that is "money in the bank." But Haines has already put money on another candidate, just in case.

Unregistered
    Are you kidding me right now? You would waste a vote in Morgan and let him and Haines continue their reign of terror? I agree chip is proving to be a non-leader. He won’t stand for us now when now is the time to stand tall. He could make a difference now but all he does is sit in the sidelines and collect a check for campaigning. That really should be illegal.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast