Morgan or Simmons
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Morgan or Simmons

Let’s see who we should support and why.

Unregistered
    Has Morgan decided to run again?

Unregistered
    where is this coming from

Unregistered
    His fake rack. Like is a general or some shit. But yet runs off real vets. Never been a cop nor in combat. But acts like a warrior... Wtf

Unregistered
    Not that familiar with Air Force ribbons and I don’t have much to brag about in my military career but all I see is the NDSR Airforce meritorious service Airforce commendation Airforce training ribbon and Airforce good conduct ribbon. Don’t know the rest. Standard stuff I guess. Better than me but since it isn’t something thine a bronze star or higher why draw so much attention to yourself or previous career and be proud being a member of the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office

Unregistered
    Well I am surely not a fan of s7omeone pretending to be something they are not, and using it for political gain. That's a disgrace. He looks so decorated to the uneducated.

Unregistered
    CS hasn’t done anything to help us whatsoever if I’m wrong please explain!

Unregistered
    please keep your stupidity to yourself.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not that familiar with Air Force ribbons and I don’t have much to brag about in my military career but all I see is the NDSR Airforce meritorious service Airforce commendation Airforce training ribbon and Airforce good conduct ribbon. Don’t know the rest. Standard stuff I guess. Better than me but since it isn’t something thine a bronze star or higher why draw so much attention to yourself or previous career and be proud being a member of the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office
    Thank you! He looks like an arrogant clown. Oh wait.

Unregistered
    Simmons! At least he’s done cop work and understands the business

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast