Dissolution of all small cities on west side of Pasco

Unregistered

Dissolution of all small cities on west side of Pasco

Heads up NPRPD, Rep. Amber Mariano is looking into your CRA finds with the intent to dissolve your city of Port Richey goes. You are next on the chopping block. She wants your new downtown and some of your waterfront district. If I were you I would be emailing and calling her office and the other representatives and senators involved in the attempted dissolution of PR...

Sincerely.

Whistleblower

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heads up NPRPD, Rep. Amber Mariano is looking into your CRA finds with the intent to dissolve your city of Port Richey goes. You are next on the chopping block. She wants your new downtown and some of your waterfront district. If I were you I would be emailing and calling her office and the other representatives and senators involved in the attempted dissolution of PR...

Sincerely.

Whistleblower
    If she knows she can do it to PR, NPR will be next I guarantee!

Unregistered
    They absolutely already are looking into your city's CRA funds use. This is a precedent setting move and, if they get this through with PR, NPR is undoubtedly next. Then, legislators can dissolve any Florida city they want. All Florida cityies better band together now.

Unregistered
    Thanks for looking out for us SGT JC

Unregistered
    When is Pasco taking over?

Unregistered
    PRPD needs to stay on their board.