Can’t believe what that article did!!!!

Unregisteredneversenn

Can’t believe what that article did!!!!

I’ve been reading these blog posts for years. Between Israel being removed and russ’s article, I’ve never seen this site blow up like this. Obviously BSO is one big bag of sh*t right now. And we only have one person to blame. SCOTT ISRAEL!!! He utterly destroyed this place overnight.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredneversenn View Post
    I’ve been reading these blog posts for years. Between Israel being removed and russ’s article, I’ve never seen this site blow up like this. Obviously BSO is one big bag of sh*t right now. And we only have one person to blame. SCOTT ISRAEL!!! He utterly destroyed this place overnight.
    Finally, someone who sees the light. I couldn't have said it better.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Finally, someone who sees the light. I couldn't have said it better.
    Yessir. Scotty is truly a piece of excrement.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredneversenn View Post
    You are obviously confused. you just as stupid as the other one that's on this blog, really the only one on the block. So now there's two ignorant idiots. Congratulations!! Please don't tell me you work for BSO? Your other idiot friend does not.the only reason why we have so much on this blog is because of ignorance. We all know Sheriff Scott Israel is not the fault of the shambles nvsl. You can blame Governor DeSantis and his cronies for that.

Unregistered
    You are obviously confused. you just as stupid as the other one that's on this blog, really the only one on the block. So now there's two ignorant idiots. Congratulations!! Please don't tell me you work for BSO? Your other idiot friend does not.the only reason why we have so much on this blog is because of ignorance. We all know Sheriff Scott Israel is not the fault of the shambles nvsl. You can blame Governor DeSantis and his cronies for that.
    Still no substance by another Israeli poster, nor somewhat of proper English that people can even come close to understanding or deciphering. We are all dumb now for having to read your noncoherant ramblings. You're awarded no points (yet again), and may God have mercy on your soul.

Unregistered
    Ron DeSantis didn't ruin Israel's career, Former J.V. from Westglades and his relationship with the district did. You'll see that when his henchmen/women, the SRO's and command are called to testify and trip over each other caught in lies based on their rather interesting paperwork. Scott didn't need to go after the NRA, he had every defense he needed within the boundaries of one city. You'll see. The day after Cruz' fate is announced, the sympathy will be with Scott Peterson and the other 8, and the blame will be where its due.

Unregistered
    Ron DeSantis didn't ruin Israel's career, Former J.V. from Westglades and his relationship with the district did. You'll see that when his henchmen/women, the SRO's and command are called to testify and trip over each other caught in lies based on their rather interesting paperwork. Scott didn't need to go after the NRA, he had every defense he needed within the boundaries of one city. You'll see. The day after Cruz' fate is announced, the sympathy will be with Scott Peterson and the other 8, and the blame will be where its due.
    Yep! two pen captain jack and his plantation of underlings. he set himself up nicely for retirement with another pension. a reward from frozone for keeping info about multiple problems from ever going over that fence. in a world where someone did their job he may have been charged with impersonation of LE. funny how that district had such eloquent writers. it's as if they hall had degrees in English lit....