+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Did Jancowskiis ever tell sergeant k swansingson IT S OK TO CRY?

    K SWANSONG WAS crying mad in the parking lot over some argument on bravo channel last big hurricane and was comforted (aw) by d jncowski who gave him a tissue. Did they also have a man hug? Real manly story.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest

    11KNone

    Ha! 11KNone.... what a farce! Not to mention a total bully protected by the now Pompano Mjr

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest

    11 kilo none, no guts , no class, all talk, no action!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ha! 11KNone.... what a farce! Not to mention a total bully protected by the now Pompano Mjr
    Is that another crybaby by chance???? The Herr Major Rob Shhniclegruber??? Scottys kid said DADDY HELP there is a grown man whimpering at our front door about needing his job back so he can bang more wives of his deputies!!!

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Does d jancowelski have a SECRET!? still surfin dude??

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is that another crybaby by chance???? The Herr Major Rob Shhniclegruber??? Scottys kid said DADDY HELP there is a grown man whimpering at our front door about needing his job back so he can bang more wives of his deputies!!!
    Dan, tell us your secret how a MEDIOCRE deputy at best..... butt kisses his entire career and gets promoted? What is your secret? Why are you hugging the window licker k. swainSONG when he cries???? What does he know about you?

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dan, tell us your secret how a MEDIOCRE deputy at best..... butt kisses his entire career and gets promoted? What is your secret? Why are you hugging the window licker k. swainSONG when he cries???? What does he know about you?
    Are we talking about the has been SWAT guy??? You know the one who let an armed subject in the back of his Unit????

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Did anyone ever tell the cross dressing lieutenant that red isn’t an appealing color for his mascara obviously not when he showed up this weekend to the rodeo in palm beach

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are we talking about the has been SWAT guy??? You know the one who let an armed subject in the back of his Unit????
    Ive heard that story also, transports a prisoner for another Deputy never conducted a proper search if any at all. During transport the bad guy tell him while driving I have a gun pointed at you. SWAT man rolls out of car and takes out bad guy. Good guy wins...but bad or no search technique?????

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest

    I guess the cover up didn't work danny red cheeks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ive heard that story also, transports a prisoner for another Deputy never conducted a proper search if any at all. During transport the bad guy tell him while driving I have a gun pointed at you. SWAT man rolls out of car and takes out bad guy. Good guy wins...but bad or no search technique?????
    That was a no search cause he ASSUMED the other deputy did a search. Then that was covered up and he became a know it all pompous windbag ever since. Cross dresser?

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That was a no search cause he ASSUMED the other deputy did a search. Then that was covered up and he became a know it all pompous windbag ever since. Cross dresser?
    Covered up? You can search it in the sunsetinal now. Stuff happens. He rolled out of that car on 95 and smoked the guy. Nice job. And I bet you he searched every prisoner from then on. Lesson learned and move on.
    What should he have done at that point?

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •