New recruit

Thread: New recruit

Unregistered

New recruit

I take my PAT test October 25th. The height weight maximum for my height is 5’3 is 169 lbs. I am currently 181 and dropping. I work out everyday and am physically in pretty good shape excluding a little extra stomach from having a baby 6 months ago. I can pass the PAT I know everything else will check out for me to be a trooper as I am a nurse now. I have already passed the CJBAT. Will they send me home because of my weight because that is my biggest concern. Any insight is helpful.

Unregistered
    How many times are you going to post this same question you moron. Call your recruiter and ask.
    My take is you won't make it. Not because youre heavy, but you will probably fail the psyche....

Unregistered
    I was the original poster to the one a few days ago I’m not the one who keeps reposting. Sorry for the mixup but I don’t know who keeps reposting it I got my answers and I’m fine. I’m not sure who is continuing to post.

Unregistered
    Yea, that's what I'd say too.

Unregistered
    you'll make a great trooper fhp loves fat chicks.

Unregistered
    WhY are you having babies so young? Are you married or is this a wedlock baby?

Unregistered
    Don't assume that the people replying to your post are Florida Troopers. This site is not the forum to get an accurate response as we can not confirm the poster.

Unregistered
    I see pictures of trainees at the academy getting in trouble for having food. Can you not bring food to the academy (for in between meals) or is just certain foods you can't bring?