Area 1 and 4 under attack by their own scumbag 43
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Area 1 and 4 under attack by their own scumbag 43

Not to miss a great opportunity to exploit a crisis moment..... you very own previously terminated Man-Rat is taking this critical moment to pour gasoline on a fire we are all working to resolve. This bad operator is literally going up to civilian businesses owners and telling them to complain to city hall that her colleagues are not doing their jobs and refusing to listen to her (an absolute lie) , in order to shamelessly self promote herself and reinvent her image to the command staff and the politicians. This manipulative behavior is a pattern we midnight troopers warned all of you about before. Some of the brass have actually fallen for the propaganda like fools and gave no idea they are being set up, and are pulling AVL, radio logs etc.... because of this immoral unethical destructive person. The brass have chosen to snuggle with a snake that has bitten before... not one honest bone in her rotten manipulative body, not one. The ***** is pure evil and will be a cancer to all forever beware of this evil 43.

Unregistered
    Yeah , I figured that was who was instigating it all obviously . Nothing changes. Very smart to not include any name or reference to who . Can't cry about anything or get it removed

Unregistered

More Self-serving NS for ROD Slugs

This is total BS. Like her or not, she works. In fact, on dayshift she is the only cop actually working on dealing with the crime issues while all the “veteran” Supercops hide in between calls.

You have a lazy boss whose priorities lie in visiting waitresses in his area and a squad of retired-on-duty Supercopa that only make an effort to stop other cops from working and making them look bad.

If you and your slug buddies were actually doing your job then no boss would have to chase you down and make you do park and walk details. Find the same ball$ you have to rip people with your keyboard and use em to deal with the issues the community is screaming about everyday. Go out and be cops! The only thing stopping you is you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is total BS. Like her or not, she works. In fact, on dayshift she is the only cop actually working on dealing with the crime issues while all the “veteran” Supercops hide in between calls.

You have a lazy boss whose priorities lie in visiting waitresses in his area and a squad of retired-on-duty Supercopa that only make an effort to stop other cops from working and making them look bad.

If you and your slug buddies were actually doing your job then no boss would have to chase you down and make you do park and walk details. Find the same ball$ you have to rip people with your keyboard and use em to deal with the issues the community is screaming about everyday. Go out and be cops! The only thing stopping you is you.
    I wonder who this could be ? P.O? himself sticking up for his baby M.O? or is it actually you with this post in 3rd person talking about yourself?

Its 2019 and if you think being proactive in police work today is what you should be doing then you are sadly mistaken. We 'supacopa's' will just sit back and watch her get terminated AGAIN or arrested or for a bad 39 of some homeless 38 she shakes down constantly, or her best reason for a stop "I smell weed". ajajajajajaa .. All shift long all ya hear is "I need a 15 for this guy" or "this guy is going to be a problem", and then we all have to stop what we are doing and go help her arrest these people while she just stands there and watches, then sometimes asks "Can you search him for me" or "do you want this 39?" Are you serious? Do i want your BS 39 you conjured up? No Thanks. You are a cop, you started it then you arrest these people yourself. Stop being a afraid and constantly asking for a 15 for every arrest you want to make. If you cant handle arresting someone yourself then stop arresting these people or find another line of work. Nobody is coming to help you anymore after your last stunt trying to make everyone else look bad at city hall and with the admin staff and trying to get everyone in trouble. we are tired of your ways. Enjoy working and being "that" cop. We will still collect our paychecks every payday all while laughing at her running like a chicken with her head cut off making 4 39's a shift. See where all these stats gets you. If you ever felt alone before it is going to really feel that way from hereon out.

Unregistered
    Ouch stand by more to come on this topic. Just ask 2 officers that she railroaded on a report. They wrote a report and she wrote a supp trying discount everything they documented. And to top it off they had on BWC and as usual she did not.

Unregistered
    Ouch stand by more to come on this topic. Just ask 2 officers that she railroaded on a report. They wrote a report and she wrote a supp trying discount everything they documented. And to top it off they had on BWC and as usual she did not.
    Case#???????

Unregistered
    Why is she not in trouble for not wearing her BWC ?

Every contact with her from this point on I will make sure my BWC is ON and video taping that she is NOT wearing her BWC.

This way there is documented proof she has no BWC and is protected by her man and his brass buddies.

Unregistered
    Are we talking about the officer that was caught on video watching a Fat Tuesday's security guard take her prisoner into custody while she froze and did NOTHING? Or are we talking about the officer that pulled over in her marked unit with a 39 inside, and approached another 38, only to get 32'd by the 38 while her 39 sat unattended in her marked unit? Sounds to me like she can't carry her own weight. Another day, another 315!!!

Unregistered
    This can not be true, she would never sink that low to comprise another officers report, and cover up a potential serious matter. How would that benefit her? Is she a motivated coo coo bird in my opinion yes possibly. But would jepordise her job like that? I dont think this is true .

Unregistered
    All of her AFORMS are top notch , she does not embellish the details and has all the elements in the Arrest affidavit. The does not make things up or stretch the truth, she is ethical , honest and has integrity. She is always unselfish promotes teamwork for the wellness of the community. She is an asshat to our agency. Other officers would do well to emulate her outstanding traits, they will be an investment for Miami Beach for years to come.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast