Rookies and retirees

Beef Bayonet

Rookies and retirees

What’s this I hear about some of the newer officers having coffee and stuff with the retirees. These new officers can’t relate to the old hags. Oh and it gets better... the Sgt that is organizing it, Sgt Soto.... wow! What a joke. The one that treats the new officers the worst, is the one organizing this joke of a concept. What’s the reasoning for this? What is the joke of a department trying to prove here? People are leaving for a reason dummies. Oh and having an officer shadow the chief... are you serious? Stop with this crap. Quit trying to come up with some stupid concepts that nobody gives a crap about. That department has really gone to crap over the last five years... I wonder why....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Beef Bayonet View Post
    What’s this I hear about some of the newer officers having coffee and stuff with the retirees. These new officers can’t relate to the old hags. Oh and it gets better... the Sgt that is organizing it, Sgt Soto.... wow! What a joke. The one that treats the new officers the worst, is the one organizing this joke of a concept. What’s the reasoning for this? What is the joke of a department trying to prove here? People are leaving for a reason dummies. Oh and having an officer shadow the chief... are you serious? Stop with this crap. Quit trying to come up with some stupid concepts that nobody gives a crap about. That department has really gone to crap over the last five years... I wonder why....
    quit your bichin

Unregistered

Desperation

Its an act of desperation on the few people that still hold the E.H. in high regard. I want call him a Chief because he is the antithesis of a true leader. No retiree can talk about the current conditions within the walls of CGPD since he has assumed full responsibility of the department. Newer officers should find a new home where you are valued and respected based on your work ethic and character and not based on who you associate with at work. They know that if more people leave it looks bad on the leadership or "lack there of" so they are in damage control. The same goes for his little leadership meetings regarding the city survey. The only person responsible for the demise of this agency is E.H. and his cronies. The Hoffs, Billy B., Former/Current FOP President and others. They can no longer blame F.F. or Cathy Swanson who oddly kept the place from spiraling out of control because of their checks and balances. Now there is no "gate keeper" so E.H. has only himself to blame. The new bike officer selection was another desperate attempt to placate officers into feeling things are getting better. Don't let him fool you, this officer should have been selected a long time ago but they had to select one of their FOP buddies, who couldn't even pass a simple bicycle test the first time, how embarrassing. This was one of a few obvious Team Hudak/FOP selections.

Unregistered
    Beef Bayonet you have it all wrong and was given bad info. That meeting was the South Florida Chapter of Tranny Cops Matter Too.

Mico Jones
    So sad. Once the envy of Dade county is now a rat infested, revolving door agency... proactive officers pushed out, mama pingas, lazy backstabbers pos brought back (yeah, that includes you, Homonawski) and/or promoted... This place has no future...