Happy with the PBA? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here we go with “Fake News”. Are we scared??!! Let’s start attacking people who are going against your will. Stop it!! You sound petty, and defeated. Continue your personal attacks and your lying rumors. It only shows your desperation to stop the change we need or maybe the money your making from the dues. The “joke” is you!!

My fellow Officers, Don’t allow liars like this person to put doubts and fears into your minds. Stay the course, stay focus and do your own research!! Stay safe 🖤💙🖤
    Plea resorts to running their organization on leoaffairs. That is defeated.

Unregistered
    And PBA doesn’t? Laughable man.

Unregistered
    Where else would they get all the publicity from?
    All the PBA people are here.
    Good starting place for PLEA!

👉🏻 Go PLEA go! 🤘🏻
    You’ve got my vote!!

PBA 👎🏻

Unregistered
    Thank you I. Soto for finally getting this ball rolling. Everyone I know thinks the PBA does.not represent our views.

Unregistered
    I don’t get why we even need either union or one at all. Do your job, save money.

Unregistered
    Instead of these leeches spending my money on free lunches and fancy trips, I’ll spend that money on me.

Unregistered
    Agreed with spending money on me. Anyways I dropped PBA longtime ago. I’ve gone to PCB as a subject and always treated fair and I get to see There case before anyways. Thank PBA but I really don’t need a union or any union.

Unregistered
    Especially with the crappy service the PBA is providing.

Unregistered
    Go to https://plea315.com and fill out the card to get rid of the PBA. You can mail it in, go buy their office and drop it off or call them and someone will come by and pick it up. It is that easy!!!!

Unregistered
    Agreed with spending money on me. Anyways I dropped PBA longtime ago. I’ve gone to PCB as a subject and always treated fair and I get to see There case before anyways. Thank PBA but I really don’t need a union or any union.
    Run Forrest Run.......What about if you are involved in a shooting? Are you going to represent yourself; afterall if you do your job, you don't need a union.....And guess what, when you are a subject of a criminal investigation, you only get to see your case when you are arrested......But to you, life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you get....but I suspect you might be a police officer, or worse yet a police officer that runs from trouble....To you my short minded person, join a union, and in you case Join PLEA......You will thank them later for taking care of you.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast