Happy with the PBA? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    click the link below to print and complete your interest card today. You can mail your card to PLEA at 7743 NW 48th Street, Suite 150, Doral, Florida 33166. Feel free to print out several for fellow officers to complete and sign as well. The best time for folks to sign would be before roll call. Stay Safe and thank you in advance for your support!

https://iupa.org/wp-content/uploads/...erest-Card.pdf

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    click the link below to print and complete your interest card today. You can mail your card to PLEA at 7743 NW 48th Street, Suite 150, Doral, Florida 33166. Feel free to print out several for fellow officers to complete and sign as well. The best time for folks to sign would be before roll call. Stay Safe and thank you in advance for your support!

https://iupa.org/wp-content/uploads/...erest-Card.pdf
    Yes, if you truly want to have your money stolen go to PLEA. They are absolutely horrible. I left them because they are a fraud. But good luck to those who go!

Unregistered
    Cannot possible be worse than what we have now. I’m for trying something new

Unregistered
    Cannot possible be worse than what we have now. I’m for trying something new
    Go for it then. Why even post the comment here. Do you need self gratification or moral support to jump ship? Take a shot at it. Just don’t cry when you come back to the PBA and they back charge you for dues. Just saying!

Unregistered
    Go for it then. Why even post the comment here. Do you need self gratification or moral support to jump ship? Take a shot at it. Just don’t cry when you come back to the PBA and they back charge you for dues. Just saying!
    Please they have a perpetual forgiveness plan. However we won’t be coming back once when realize how much better it is with PLEA or IUPA or both.

Unregistered
    Please they have a perpetual forgiveness plan. However we won’t be coming back once when realize how much better it is with PLEA or IUPA or both.
    Please don’t go. Don’t goooooo. Don’t gooo away. Please don’t go! (Song)

Unregistered
    Please don’t go. Don’t goooooo. Don’t gooo away. Please don’t go! (Song)
    LMFAO!!! Good one!

Unregistered
    You obviously assume that we care. We. DO NOT!! Bye bye!

Unregistered
    Bye bye!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

PBA please

PBA didn’t even call me back, after waiting I called PLEA who took my case and ended up
    Winning at the end. I really like how they fight for you. I’m dropping PBA is a waste of money

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345