Officer of the month
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FOR THE PEOPLE

Officer of the month

Is there any way ANYONE, AT ALL can explain how wrves and arche got officer of the month!?!?!?!?

Can anyone AT ALL tell me when was the last time the city recognized and ACTUAL patrol officer for employee of the month!?!??

Why is it that month after month after month after month its always REFERRED FOR NEXT MONTH, and when the do recognize some its anyone BUT a patrol officer. No offese against them, but your officer of the year is a guy who hasnt done a day in patrol, is not an officer(because he hasnt been in the road) much less a detective(because he hasnt done/worked/closed a case. The other half of employees of the month are support services, QUARTER MASTER, SPECIAL EVENTS COORDINATOR, DUCK DETAIL GRANDMASTER AND OUR VERY OWN, PIO whos hasnt seen police work in over 2 - 3 years, and whos projected to see LESS police work from his cozy office, which happens to be under the desk of every gold badge in the back office(if you know what I mean). Those are the officer of the month. Great morale boost.

IN MONTHS, I COULD EVEN SAY A YEAR OR MORE, THE PATROLMEN HAVE NOT SEEN THAT AWARD. No wonder morale is down.

Also, why do we have PATROLMEN stil is rust buckets (CROWN VIC) but yet we have department heads(NOT POLICE) driving around in black POLICE EXPLORERS!?!?!?! CAN ANYONE ANSWER THAT???
    @MDPD-PCB @COMMISSIONERS!?!?!?!

RANT OVER.

Unregistered
    Suck my ****.

Jonathan Arche

Unregistered
    You probably got DQ’ed from where you applied huh?

Unregistered
    Officer of the month for taking calls for service? How pathetic of you. 09 QSK

Unregistered
    Iv seen cross guards do more work than the guys on patrol. Besides if you are still here while all other departments are hiring you must be the cream of the crop #officerofthemonth

Unregistered
    Lol he’s the jester , he makes them all laugh and makes them all feel better about themselves

Other than doing that, he accomplishes 0

He will reply and insinuate how he’s better than you all because that’s his nature. When this reply comes I suggest you all keep your heads held high and take satisfaction in reminding him to wipe his mouth

Unregistered
    I love when people talk about me

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Suck my ****.

Jonathan Arche
    Arche you're pathetic all the way around. Once Lopez is out of office, you're be out of the police uniform.

Heard McDonalds is hiring

Unregistered
    It only getting better 😏

Unregistered
    Jonathan Arche
    Executive Officer To The Chief of Police
    (Never Endind Supply Of SPD issued Knee Pads)

Glorified Do-Boy
    Be A Real Cop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast