cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If I have to hear one more time about Sgt. Aragon being passed up for promotion I'm gonna SCREAM. WTF, bro. Sit in your office---DONT COME TO SCENES AND THINK YOU KNOW ANYTHING. Shut up. Stop taking video of us. Take a break and CHILL OUT, you PSYCHO. And please stop screaming to whoever youre screaming to on your phone in the parking lot, Yes we hear you.
    I have to admit. The screaming on the phone is awkward. If he sees you while hes screaming, he turns like it never happened. Hes gonna ho postal.

Unregistered
    Take a look around roll call when he occassionally shows up. Everyone just stares blankly ahead until it's over. Let's hope he goes to Weston where he's loved...NOT

Unregistered
    I overheard Greene and who I think was Granville on the phone (who is never in the office) saying that she is over covering Aragons ass. He runs to her like scared puppy that crapped on the rug. I hope he gets promoted so he gets transferred and we can lose the drama. I actually hate this job now. I hear him on the radio and cringe. I've never met a more insecure sergeant.

Unregistered
    That dude is not packed tight. ***** is gonna blow

Unregistered
    Bigger news....someone actually had a Granville sighting?!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bigger news....someone actually had a Granville sighting?!
    LOLOLOL. I hear he's being moved to a less desirable Area.....tbc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12