+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs

    If I have to hear one more time about Sgt. Aragon being passed up for promotion I'm gonna SCREAM. WTF, bro. Sit in your office---DONT COME TO SCENES AND THINK YOU KNOW ANYTHING. Shut up. Stop taking video of us. Take a break and CHILL OUT, you PSYCHO. And please stop screaming to whoever youre screaming to on your phone in the parking lot, Yes we hear you.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Both him and his goon co sgt who almost punched him but had to be restrained by their more responsible deputies should never be promoted. Neither one is mentally stable. It’s funny if you ask either one of them they are God’s gift to law enforcement.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    He's just frustrated that his "girlfriend" that he lives with prefers the company of a real woman. Aragon is too prissy. Ask him for a picture. I dare you!

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I love how he's 20 minutes away and shouts "I AM THE INCIDENT COMMANDER!" and then emails Maj. Adkins. We all look around and wait for the fun to begin. Then we hear about it the next day. Poor poor gabby.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If I have to hear one more time about Sgt. Aragon being passed up for promotion I'm gonna SCREAM. WTF, bro. Sit in your office---DONT COME TO SCENES AND THINK YOU KNOW ANYTHING. Shut up. Stop taking video of us. Take a break and CHILL OUT, you PSYCHO. And please stop screaming to whoever youre screaming to on your phone in the parking lot, Yes we hear you.
    Unfortunately, psycho Aragon, I mean Sgt Aragon will eventually be promoted to Lt. I don't think even this command will hold up the Lt's list another year just to not promote him. It seems like nothing will ever change with this douche he was kicked out of the PSB for yelling at a Capt. Now they'll promote him so he can have more power and be more of a pain in the azz! Just what this agency needs. I guess he wasn't paying attention when we went through the command portion at in-service, somebody should remind him YOU HAVE TO BE ON SCENE TO BE THE INCIDENT COMMANDER. But it's ok we get more done with him not around, so just stand in the parking lot screaming into your phone douche!

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unfortunately, psycho Aragon, I mean Sgt Aragon will eventually be promoted to Lt. I don't think even this command will hold up the Lt's list another year just to not promote him. It seems like nothing will ever change with this douche he was kicked out of the PSB for yelling at a Capt. Now they'll promote him so he can have more power and be more of a pain in the azz! Just what this agency needs. I guess he wasn't paying attention when we went through the command portion at in-service, somebody should remind him YOU HAVE TO BE ON SCENE TO BE THE INCIDENT COMMANDER. But it's ok we get more done with him not around, so just stand in the parking lot screaming into your phone douche!
    seen these type come and go like a turd down the toilet. They are the types who expect his children and wife to salute him when he comes home... don't worry his wife salutes the pool boy🍆

    I

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Fuc&ing Aragon, what a joke. And the other one is a tool box

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fuc&ing Aragon, what a joke. And the other one is a tool box
    Who is the other one? Please name him so he can feel the leoaffairs rath.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fuc&ing Aragon, what a joke. And the other one is a tool box
    Didn't the other one get transferred?

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Hmmm I wonder

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    seen these type come and go like a turd down the toilet. They are the types who expect his children and wife to salute him when he comes home... don't worry his wife salutes the pool boy🍆

    I
    Same with a Pompano deputy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •