Where is Waldo?? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Nope they won’t run you off. You will fit right in.

Unregistered
    Newsflash. Cm will not get captain. It will be an outside applicant.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Newsflash. Cm will not get captain. It will be an outside applicant.
    Not a good move. They need somebody from outside of Orlando but from within ABT. Somebody that doesn't micromanage yet isn't afraid to hold people accountable. Someone who is firm but fair. I agree though, CM would get destroyed as a Captain in Orlando. I think he would do well as a Captain somewhere else, just not in that office

Problem is, they will need to make the offering lucrative enough for someone to transfer there.

Unregistered
    I plan to close Orlando. The pandemic has proven we don't need an office and all the expenses. Since we do virtual work a virtual office makes perfect sense.
    By the power of Greyskull make it so!

Unregistered
    Please close the office. That makes perfect sense.

Unregistered
    Imagine the money we would save if we did close every office just have a conference room and evidence room, everyone works remote. Huge savings.

Unregistered
    I worked at DABT for a while and left because of the toxic atmosphere. I drop by to read from time to time. From the looks of these posts nothing has changed. Pretty easy to figure out who is posting all of this though. Most of the agencies in Orange County start out at what a lieutenant or captain at DABT makes and you don’t have to worry about some coward constantly taking cheap shots at you in cyberspace.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345