Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    it is all part of her master plan to become the Lt here
    Capatin Gino!

Unregistered
    Karma always wins

Unregistered
    Well there’s a Lt spot open and the captains leaving soon so she can apply for both and hope for the best.

Unregistered
    I hope she gets one of them. She deserves it!

Unregistered
    Word on the street with all the turmoil and drama in Orlando your getting an outside captain to come and straighten that mess out.

Unregistered
    Awesome bring the outside captain in. Change is always good and needed.

Unregistered
    Very true but maybe the outside captain can control the A TEAM!

Unregistered
    Word on the street with all the turmoil and drama in Orlando your getting an outside captain to come and straighten that mess out.
    Your new captain will be appointed like the last one. That appointment will create two new lieutenants, neither will be from Orlando. By the power of greyskull I command it.

Unregistered
    No one is in the office for 8 hours a day. Supervisors aren't required to sit in the office patiently awaiting your next whine or demand. That's why they have smart phones. Call me or send an email. I'm everywhere and no where. I'm your huckleberry.
    Seriously that’s your answer to a “car day” and an excuse for not doing the job??

Unregistered
    Seriously that’s your answer to a “car day” and an excuse for not doing the job??
    Corkie,
    My witty response was an observation that has been made thousands of times lately. You don't need to be in the office to do your job. The pandemic has proven that. I have no interest in your "car day" and being out doesn't always equate to not doing your job.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast