Vote for a change in Union
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Vote for a change in Union

WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOSE??!! Tired of the "We'll get back to you", want change?, I've been a member of PLEA since 1999, and have sent many their way when they were not assisted by their Union. My name is Isabel Soto, (786)406-4373. We are asking anyone who agrees with me and are fed up with our current Union to contact me. Let's get enough signatures to allow us to vote for the RIGHT Union and representation!!Contact me and I will provide you with a signature card. You do not have to join PLEA/IUPA now, but enough signatures will suffice for a vote.

Miami Dade Corrections, you are included!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOSE??!! Tired of the "We'll get back to you", want change?, I've been a member of PLEA since 1999, and have sent many their way when they were not assisted by their Union. My name is Isabel Soto, (786)406-4373. We are asking anyone who agrees with me and are fed up with our current Union to contact me. Let's get enough signatures to allow us to vote for the RIGHT Union and representation!!Contact me and I will provide you with a signature card. You do not have to join PLEA/IUPA now, but enough signatures will suffice for a vote.

Thanks for taking the lead. I’ll be picking an application next couple of days

Unregistered
    Oh hell yes!!!! I agree its time for the PBA to go! How can I help?

Unregistered
    Oh hell yes!!!! I agree its time for the PBA to go! How can I help?
    Contact me and sign the petition

Unregistered
    Guys this sign up process is totally anonymous and must be done outside of duty hours. If we get enough sign up we can present Florida perf board with required % in order to bring up vote to change bargaining units. I repeat if you see pba in stations during work hours try to persuade membership report it to plea. If the pba breaks the rules and influences you during work hours it opens door for plea to do the same. PBA has broken the rules and railroaded members for years and must end.

Unregistered

Change has never been needed more than NOW

It’s PLEAs moment. A change is desperately needed. My squad will be getting applications tomorrow at lunch time.

Unregistered

Hola Isabel. U r not a pba member since 2003. U have reaped all the benefits and wage increases although you don’t pay any dues. You got many raises under Rivera and you just got a 7.5% wage increase over the past year with the current contract. Just saying so no thank you. So when you refer to the pba as our union - just remember you are not a member.

Unregistered
    Hola Isabel. U r not a pba member since 2003. U have reaped all the benefits and wage increases although you don’t pay any dues. You got many raises under Rivera and you just got a 7.5% wage increase over the past year with the current contract. Just saying so no thank you. So when you refer to the pba as our union - just remember you are not a member.

Unregistered
    Yes that 7.5% raise really helped the extra cost of health insurance and 9% offset paycut we did for a year, loss in night diff, court ot, on and on. So since 2003 u got us 7.5% in the private sector that a failure.

Unregistered

Calls keep coming in

The calls for change keep coming in. We are on a good start to making the change that is desperately needed. Change is good.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast