Out of town AGAIN?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Out of town AGAIN?

Called the PBA regarding an unjust transfer. A lawyer said nothing we can do so I attempted to reach out to President. “He’s out of town” I was told. Then I asked who is in charge while he is away and I was told to call back later in the week.
    So, I guess that’s how it’s done anymore. Well, so much for help with the retaliatory transfer. While I’m not ready to leave the PBA I will be picking up an application for PLEA. Maybe between the two i’ll Be able to get help should I need it.

Unregistered
    How about do your job right and nobody will ever want to get rid of you. Just saying.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Called the PBA regarding an unjust transfer. A lawyer said nothing we can do so I attempted to reach out to President. “He’s out of town” I was told. Then I asked who is in charge while he is away and I was told to call back later in the week.
    So, I guess that’s how it’s done anymore. Well, so much for help with the retaliatory transfer. While I’m not ready to leave the PBA I will be picking up an application for PLEA. Maybe between the two i’ll Be able to get help should I need it.
    Go and enjoy your birthday John Rivera and stop with your lies.

Unregistered
    Called the House Intelligent Committee regarding an unjust transfer. A lawyer said nothing we can do so I attempted to reach out to President. “He’s out of town” I was told. Then I asked who is in charge while he is away and I was told to call back later in the week.
    So, I guess that’s how it’s done anymore. Well, so much for help with the retaliatory transfer. While I’m not ready to leave the United States I will be picking up an application for Canada. Maybe between the two i’ll Be able to get help should I need it.

Unregistered
    Unjust? I’m sure the Department gave you a 14 day memo of your transfer. Guess what, that’s all they need. No explanation required.

Unregistered
    Hey transferee...you are looking at it wrong. When a door closes another opens. Don't be afraid to step thru so you can really shine .
    Sometimes it's the curve balls in life that give us the real opportunities.

Shine til you find the fit.

Unregistered

Time for a change

Vote for a change in Union
    WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOSE??!! Tired of the "We'll get back to you", want change?, I've been a member of PLEA since 1999, and have sent many their way when they were not assisted by their Union. My name is Isabel Soto, (786)406-4373. We are asking anyone who agrees with me and are fed up with our current Union to contact me. Let's get enough signatures to allow us to vote for the RIGHT Union and representation!!Contact me and I will provide you with a signature card. You do not have to join PLEA/IUPA now, but enough signatures will suffice for a vote.

Miami Dade Corrections, you are included!!!

Unregistered
    Vote for a change in Union
    WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOSE??!! Tired of the "We'll get back to you", want change?, I've been a member of PLEA since 1999, and have sent many their way when they were not assisted by their Union. My name is Isabel Soto, (786)406-4373. We are asking anyone who agrees with me and are fed up with our current Union to contact me. Let's get enough signatures to allow us to vote for the RIGHT Union and representation!!Contact me and I will provide you with a signature card. You do not have to join PLEA/IUPA now, but enough signatures will suffice for a vote.

Miami Dade Corrections, you are included!!!
    Hola Isabel. U r not a pba member since 2003. U have reaped all the benefits and wage increases although you don’t pay any dues. You got many raises under Rivera and you just got a 7.5% wage increase over the past year with the current contract. Just saying so no thank you. So when you refer to the pba as our union - just remember you are not a member.

Unregistered
    Hola Isabel. U r not a pba member since 2003. U have reaped all the benefits and wage increases although you don’t pay any dues. You got many raises under Rivera and you just got a 7.5% wage increase over the past year with the current contract. Just saying so no thank you. So when you refer to the pba as our union - just remember you are not a member.

Unregistered
    No need to remind me, again since 1999 I have not been a member. There’s no need to lie. I reaped the benefits I’ve earned as a Police Officer!! Stop trying to mislead people with your statements that have no merit. I gave my name because I don’t hide behind a computer. So, again, your point in your statement/post was..??

Don’t let these kind of folks misinform you. Stay focus, it’s time, and let’s make this much needed change!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast