Today's news conference

Unregistered

Today's news conference

Um, um, ah,um,um. Someone needs a class in public speaking.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Um, um, ah,um,um. Someone needs a class in public speaking.
    Which dumbie was in front of a microphone this time? Was mango Mitch there to save the day? Sorry I couldn’t attend or watch, I was taking my 5th traffic crash of the day... speaking of traffic crashes has anyone seen our traffic units? Neroni?? Trask?? And the other new cop been here like 2 years???

Unregistered
    Don’t worry instagil was there to document the event, I just hope he wore a real uniform and not his pajamas.

Unregistered
    don't hate. they have two jobs. keep their hands folded while scowling. and tarnish working cops.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Which dumbie was in front of a microphone this time? Was mango Mitch there to save the day? Sorry I couldn’t attend or watch, I was taking my 5th traffic crash of the day... speaking of traffic crashes has anyone seen our traffic units? Neroni?? Trask?? And the other new cop been here like 2 years???
    Nahhh just the one day a month barrage of colonial/six mile citations. CSA’s are more of a traffic unit than these clowns. They don’t even take holding crashes in their Wolfpack areas when they are on the road.