+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
 

Thread: Merit raises

  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We wasn't getting a raise anyway. What did they bump starting up to now? Yeah
    “We wasn’t”. You mean “we weren’t”?!?!?! You are really that illiterate? Your reports must be horrific. You don’t deserve a raise. You deserve to be fired!

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Why dont u do youre job and charge and arrest the charlotte county,sheriff,bill prummell with the 3rd degree felony that he committed by having a illegal list of gun owners,lawyer chris ******* agrees the sheriff and amira fox are guilty

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why dont u do youre job and charge and arrest the charlotte county,sheriff,bill prummell with the 3rd degree felony that he committed by having a illegal list of gun owners,lawyer chris ******* agrees the sheriff and amira fox are guilty
    guilty? I thought you believed in due process and being innocent before guilty Andy..... hypocrite

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Poor delusional Andy

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PLEASE SEND US ANY STORYS OF CORUPTION,THE SHERIFF IS A FELON 4 HAVING A ILEGAL LIST OF GUN OWNERS AND PROFILEING THEM,HE RAN AWAY FROM ME WHEN I CONFRONTED HIM ABOUT IT AT COPS AND GOBLINS,HE USED HIS WIFE AS PROTECTION,VIDEO IS ON YOUTUBE copwatch4sheriff@gmail.com
    Oh jeesh...I watched your ridiculous video where nobody really gave you the time of day and you just look more idiotic and crazy then I thought you were. Also I did not see anyone RUN away. When you attempted to talk to Prummel he simply kept on walking. At no time did he run and hide yet you were telling everyone he did. You also put it in the title to the video. So now everyone knows you are delusional and twist facts and LIE just to make yourself sound and look important. You post BS FALSE sensationalized statements to try and look important. See Andy, that's why no one takes you seriously. You call yourself a reporter and "the press" all because you printed/made yourself a pretty little press pass on you computer. What a joke. Real reporters know you can't post or report on false/fictionalized statements or stories. I guess if I use crazy Andy's thinking I can print out an ID card on my computer stating I am the President of the United States and then go live in the White House and no one can stop me because my ID says so..... Hahahahaha.

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    i wood have already ben arested u dip shit hypocrite

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest

    100% CORRECT.... Andy is a fruit loop

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh jeesh...I watched your ridiculous video where nobody really gave you the time of day and you just look more idiotic and crazy then I thought you were. Also I did not see anyone RUN away. When you attempted to talk to Prummel he simply kept on walking. At no time did he run and hide yet you were telling everyone he did. You also put it in the title to the video. So now everyone knows you are delusional and twist facts and LIE just to make yourself sound and look important. You post BS FALSE sensationalized statements to try and look important. See Andy, that's why no one takes you seriously. You call yourself a reporter and "the press" all because you printed/made yourself a pretty little press pass on you computer. What a joke. Real reporters know you can't post or report on false/fictionalized statements or stories. I guess if I use crazy Andy's thinking I can print out an ID card on my computer stating I am the President of the United States and then go live in the White House and no one can stop me because my ID says so..... Hahahahaha.
    Whoever wrote this is about Andrew Sheets is ABSOLUTELY correct and hit the nail on the head! Good job!!!!!!!

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    did u see the video u dip shit,he ran away he wood not answer the question.he had his wife keep me away.if he wasnt a felon for having a list of gun owners.he wood have talked 2 me.
    and the supreme court already ruled that a bloger or vloger can be and is press.
    i have over 120 million view on youtube ,i had 4 milion views a mth and 60 thousand subscribers until bill prummell ilegaly took down the youtube chanel because we were kicking youre ass exposeing youre coruption.
    and that why i was in federal court yesterday for punta gorda citys corruption of violating my right to record,and charlotte county is next.
    you have started the biggest lawsuit for violation of are civil rights as gun owners by ilegaly profiling us.
    if i comited a felony u wood have arested me already,but if youre corupt ass sheriff does then hes above the law?
    and u arent real cops that swore an oath to the Constitution,u swore an oath to mein kampf.you are so corrupt are founding fathers wood have been shooting long ago.

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Sheets, you really should go back to where you came from and sue every school you ever attended. They failed you. You write worse than most elementary level students. No one can take such an illiterate as yourself seriously with such bad writing. How can you claim to be a "reporter " when you cant even spell the word reporter correctly.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Illiterate CCSO Employees

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    “We wasn’t”. You mean “we weren’t”?!?!?! You are really that illiterate? Your reports must be horrific. You don’t deserve a raise. You deserve to be fired!
    6 Years again a ccso employee sent out an Agency Wide email. Below are the highlights:

    I know longer have a Agency Provided cell phone. I will be using my personal cell phone for work related communications. This is due to the fact that we are now aloud to use our personal cell phones because we can have CCSO pay a portion of our bill.


    Note to readers there is a difference meaning where using the below words in the wrong context.


    Know and No

    Aloud and allowed

    A and An

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Did someone really send that out? What was their initials and on what date?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •