Merit raises
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Merit raises

Unregistered

Merit raises

Better get the activity up if you want your merit raise. Don’t ever speak up because they can now take your raise away if they want.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Better get the activity up if you want your merit raise. Don’t ever speak up because they can now take your raise away if they want.
    We wasn't getting a raise anyway. What did they bump starting up to now? Yeah

Unregistered
    He said not a head hunter? Really last I checked PIP is started by first line supervisor and a Captain can write a letter of Reprimand.. so call out sick get wrote up for using your benefit, a supervisor allws.people off and someone else calls out sick thet get wrote up.
    Place has gotten negative, write up happy.

Unregistered
    He said not a head hunter? Really last I checked PIP is started by first line supervisor and a Captain can write a letter of Reprimand.. so call out sick get wrote up for using your benefit, a supervisor allws.people off and someone else calls out sick thet get wrote up.
    Place has gotten negative, write up happy.
    I want my 8% 😢😢😢

Unregistered

Not a Head Hunter?

Let's see.... Captain and higher can write and approve discipline... someone that is BiPolar or Kevin O love to **** people....
    Get a laywer and not legal aid... fight every write up, FOP is cheap and better than nothing!

Unregistered
    Let's see.... Captain and higher can write and approve discipline... someone that is BiPolar or Kevin O love to **** people....
    Get a laywer and not legal aid... fight every write up, FOP is cheap and better than nothing!
    Kevin O doesn’t F anyone don’t spread lies

Unregistered
    Kevin O doesn’t F anyone don’t spread lies
    Right, that is why he gets all the Awards for screwing up employees who were hurt on the job and went on WC, then he did everything in his power to screw them over. How many were terminated with serious injuries?

Unregistered
    Right, that is why he gets all the Awards for screwing up employees who were hurt on the job and went on WC, then he did everything in his power to screw them over. How many were terminated with serious injuries?
    That would be 0

Unregistered
    PLEASE SEND US ANY STORYS OF CORUPTION,THE SHERIFF IS A FELON 4 HAVING A ILEGAL LIST OF GUN OWNERS AND PROFILEING THEM,HE RAN AWAY FROM ME WHEN I CONFRONTED HIM ABOUT IT AT COPS AND GOBLINS,HE USED HIS WIFE AS PROTECTION,VIDEO IS ON YOUTUBE copwatch4sheriff@gmail.com

Unregistered
    That would be 0
    Because he tries to force them to resign.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast