Halloween party
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween party

Unregistered

Halloween party

Shrek leavans will come as himself!
    A very sloppy looking shrek
    Please wear medical nose shields I smell worse than I ever did!
    The rotting teeth can melt paint off a wall
    We are trying to secure a large sewage tank for my supporters to float around in

Unregistered

Party

James hi its Raphael I will not cum to party if you don't return my call! I'm beginning to think you and mrs shoap used me!! If I hear from you fellows I will wear my rainbow chaps with the backdoor entry flap! That should get you salivating again!

Unregistered

Halloween

We will attend the party if leavans wears a mask his face is very scary to look at!! He is a cross between Shrek and uncle fester

Unregistered
    Carmine will come as a pro life, honest, normal size, certified deputy

Unregistered

Shrek

Carmine doesn’t hang out with white trash you’re on your own Jimbo remember to cover that face you’re a sight for sore eyes

Unregistered

Leavens breath 🤢

You may want to try a double dose of summers eve to flush out that stench!
    Otherwise no mask 😷 will hide your identity at the Halloween 👻 bash!

Unregistered

Halloween

Please post where party will be held I’ve got to see this!!

Unregistered

rsvp

The venue is set I was able to secure the sewage treatment tank in NF Myers! Shoap and leavans will be bobbing for logs the winner of biggest turd gets a trophy!

Unregistered

Leavans turd eating champ

I'm putting $20 on scumbag to eat the most human logs

Unregistered

Someday I may be a real police person.

Lies and Deceipt
    Wake up people... you are being lied to. You are being used at your own expense. Unfair, bias discipline in the form of firings, demotions and transfers are running rampant. Your benefits will be shrinking, no doubt about it. He cares nothing about you or your families unless it will benefit him directly. A true leader does the right thing because it is the right thing to do regardless of how it will reflect upon his image. That is what is called integrity folks. Having the nads to stand up for your people in the face of adversity no matter what the cost. Whats right is right! The "family" concept portrayed at LCSO is a friggin joke. Your leader NEVER WAS A COP BUT ALWAYS A LYING POLITICIAN!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast