Club 23 NYPD to Flash - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    If you think he did nothing wrong, then you are part of the problem. What he did was not smart. It did not make it better that he started out by lying about what happened and then throwing people under the bus.

He has been warned about this before. He can blame Ernie and the department all he wants, but at the end of the day he put himself in that position.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you think he did nothing wrong, then you are part of the problem. What he did was not smart. It did not make it better that he started out by lying about what happened and then throwing people under the bus.

He has been warned about this before. He can blame Ernie and the department all he wants, but at the end of the day he put himself in that position.
    Ernie go F yourself.

Unregistered
    No one but the 3 chicks and the cameraman are the problem. This administration took a page right out of the Dan Oates leadership book. Full panic mode over nothing. Even if he was involved what did he really do.
    He did not film it
    He did not post it
    He did not cuff the girls
    He Just walked up so if you think this Id being handled properly than I can’t wait for the target to be on you for doing nothing and see how it feels

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one but the 3 chicks and the cameraman are the problem. This administration took a page right out of the Dan Oates leadership book. Full panic mode over nothing. Even if he was involved what did he really do.
    He did not film it
    He did not post it
    He did not cuff the girls
    He Just walked up so if you think this Id being handled properly than I can’t wait for the target to be on you for doing nothing and see how it feels
    Good job poster.. keep bumping this situation into the spotlight.. let this post die.. leave it alone you moron. smh

Unregistered
    I rather have Bill as a backup than a guy who was kicked out of SIU for being a ZERO backstabber. Total overreaction by the manager who compared it to Human Trafficking. Harvard is overrated.

Unregistered
    Bump it into the spotlight again see that’s the problem just stay quiet eat the unfair bullshit they are feeding you. Let them do what they want say what they want but don’t defend yourself and no one else stand up for them. For god sake the city manage linked what he did to human trafficking you can’t be serious. So no we are not going to be quiet and we will fight for our co worker. Un like you ,you sell out !!!!’

Unregistered
    Give me some milk!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234