Club 23 NYPD to Flash - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    I don’t know if City Hall or the Chiefs office are responsible for how this runaway train started but this is crazy. And someone needs to talk to Officer Rodriguez about what he posts. He also should be guiding the Chief like all the other PIO’s use to. I have been retired for 22 years also maybe the PIO role has changed but that always worked well. Stay Safe.

Major NL.

Unregistered
    This is the way things are in today’s society rush to judgement point fingers and cast blame. After time passes oh we are sorry. So Pray to god your not next on the hit list

Unregistered
    On behalf of the news media we would like to thank Ernie for making this a police story. It went from butts to badges in a New York minute.

Unregistered
    We should change the name of this forum to Schultzaffairs...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go to sleep Ernie.

Unregistered
    I doubt that fat handicap has anything to say, he likes Ricky way too much . The few times I have seen him he praises Ricky for being old school and makes excuses for him. He might like Beeker alot but I think he likes everyone but that's because he's fried and crazy. Hell we all love Beeker he dosen't hurt anyone intentionally. Beekers only crime is he speaks what he thinks , people don't like honesty any more. Beeker is honest like him or not.

Unregistered

Have shovel, will travel.

What are guys thinking these days? At least back when De Lucca was chief we had enough sense to walk our Ho's in the back door! Geeeeez.

Unregistered
    You know it

Unregistered
    What are guys thinking these days? At least back when De Lucca was chief we had enough sense to walk our Ho's in the back door! Geeeeez.
    DD also had Baghdad Bobby Blues that protected the Empire. The PIO we have now is only worried about how many followers he gets on his Twitter account. Let’s face it. He created the Beeker monster.

Unregistered
    How long is Beeker going to sit home for doing nothing wrong. This is beginning to be over board your telling me IA is still investigating.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast