Club 23 NYPD to Flash - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What was this idiot thinking? Putting handcuffs on three half naked hos looking for attention? Pretty dumb move if you ask me and I been doing this job much longer than him.
    First, if you do not know what the actual facts are then keep your comments to yourself.

Secondly, these instagram fame seekers were using their own handcuffs filming their own video. If you even looked at the video you would have seen that his 2 pairs of handcuffs were still attached to his belt the entire time. So you are saying this officer carries 5 pairs of metal handcuffs ? You are out of your mind.

He personally never asked to be in the video.

He was filmed walking behind them. No harm, No foul. No crime.

The model even made a statement to channel 7 news about this officer :

Francia James, a Playboy model known for social media stunts like this video, released a statement regarding the context of Beeker’s actions behind the scenes.

“We were actually finished filming without the officer with just the three of us in the skit,” James said. “After we were leaving the officer pulled up and I said, ‘Can you be in my skit?’ We filmed one more time with him walking behind us. He was very nice and none of us thought anyone was doing anything wrong. It was all harmless. I think it’s a shame he was put on any sort of leave. He didn’t do anything wrong and was very nice to all of us.”

https://wsvn.com/news/local/miami-be...opriate-video/

Worse case he should be reprimanded and sent back to work. Suspension or anything further is overkill since there are so many other officers working who did far worse and still kept their jobs.

Unregistered
    There was a pic of the same officer posted on a city website. He was surrounded by women in bikinis. Now they want to make a big deal about this? Overreaction by the city.
    hey city....... you are fu.kd! You just took down numerous photos on the city official websites..... of women in almost no clothing standing next to and with officers at various locations in Miami beach. His attorney already has all those pics and has the time logs of when they went up and when you removed them durring this circus you made. All of these pictures were sanctioned community policing that you posted . Now that you took them down abruptly his attorney is going to get you for the cover up. You are in big trouble (the person who took them down). You are in very serious trouble now. Bad move.

Unregistered
    I just want to know what Human Trafficking has to do with this?
    Another over reaction another very stupid thing to do. If that officer or his family gets targeted or hurt by special interest groups at his home you are responsible mr. City manager, that was a very irresponsible thing to intentionally do.

Unregistered
    Chief Clements needs to dump Ernie. He has been posting pix like this for years. Remember the picture of him half naked in his bed? On the back of a bus shirtless? Leave Bill alone.

Unregistered
    Chief Clements needs to dump Ernie. He has been posting pix like this for years. Remember the picture of him half naked in his bed? On the back of a bus shirtless? Leave Bill alone.
    EXACTLY. Where was the outrage? Now the Manager trying to act tuff and mentions Human Trafficking. Wait. What?

Pretty sad in today’s day and age that a Chief can’t tweet his own stuff like other Chiefs. He relies on Ernie. Leave Bill alone he is a frequent flyer on the Agencies Social Media sites. Kevin and Rob are so up Ricky’s ass that there’s a missing persons report filed.

Saying that what Bill did is not the same as the AGENCIES posts is like saying my wife left me for looking at Husler not Playboy like I have read for the last 30 years.

Ricky’s email didn’t mention the attempted 53 that we have not gone to the media with. We are to busy trying to advise the media of a Pimp Prostitute 31.

There is also a video of Ricky (not Chief because Chief don’t act like that) of him slapping another Chief in the a$$. It’s time to bring back Oates. He was right when he told the ‘Ana her that this place would go back to the way it was.

Stop making Bill the Scapegoat. He is an Asset to the Agency.

Unregistered
    #freebeekbill

Unregistered
    #freebeekbill
    I would seriously stop if I were you. You are not making it any better for him. And we all know who you are. Just stop the stupid campaign nonsense. This will be over before you know it. You keep bringing it up and it will never die. Stop already.

Unregistered
    What’s an “embarrassment” is the way Chief Morales has handled this. Maybe he needs to focus on real issues like the missing 3.6 million dollars. Romeo Charlie needs to stop sending stupid emails that make no sense. He really is following the Dan Oates game plan. And the FOP should just leave and bring in the PBA. At least with the PBA you don’t have to worry about the President and his side kick running to the Chief and telling him everything. Now Romeo Charlie is asking us to be more visible. LMAO!!! After what we just witnessed the only visibility you will see is at roll call. Halloween is 3 weeks away and last year Romeo Charlie blamed Dan on the house visits. Let’s see how he handles it. Has anyone told him that those Zombies are not real?

Unregistered
    Model in Video speaks out reference :Video

https://www.local10.com/news/florida...ld-be-punished

Unregistered
    This incident was a great opportunity for our new command staff to come together and deliver this incident exactly as it was nothing. One of our officers walking in to the station where some free lance actors were filming. He took part in none of it. And even when they were standing at the ATV what did Bill do wrong ? Nothing, no funny face made no touching nothing but have a nice day.
    So why do we continue to sacrifice our officers to the media? That was a Dan Oates thing to do. Ricky this incident was a mole hill now we have made it a mountain. It was poorly handled and once again we allowed the scum bag media to dictate how we handled this. It has been blown way out of what it really is. So now we have given that low life hack reporter Sheldon Fox another story he can expand on. He should have been told exactly what it was nothing but our officer that walked in to the station while a video was being filmed. And if during the investigation information comes to light that Bill did wrong we deal with it in house not on the news.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast